33

AN:I was playing around with faceapp, so I....

BrightWin kids would be so pretty 😩❤️✨

_________________

Light & Lisa (Annalisa) the perfect resembles of BrightWin.

Light was quite and introverted, where Lisa was energy ball.

They were twins, yet opposite of each other. There were similarities between them, tho I was hard to tell if they were twins or not.
But both of them close to each other. One could refuse to do anything without the other.

Where Lisa liked to mix to people,  make new friends, Light loved to do things alone. So Lisa had to habit to drag Light with her. Oh, and they loved doing pranks.
Almost everyone close to them fell in their pranks at least once.

_____________

They were now five years old.

"Good morning papa", Light greeted Win as he was making them breakfast.

and dragging a sleepy Lisa with him who still rubbing her eyes.

" Good morning sweethearts", Win smiled at them. "Wow, good job. I did not even I have to wake you up todays. My babies are big now", he gave both of them kiss on the cheeks.

Light smiled and Lisa whined, "Papa, I still wanna sleep! Light woke me upppppp"

"Lisa baby, it's already 8 AM. If you sleep any longer. You are gonna be late for school.", he ruffled her hair. (They joined the kindergarten a month ago)

" But.....I'M Sleeeeppy"

Win shook his head, "Did you brush your teeth or I should help you"

"We did", Light said.

" Good my babies. And Lisa stop whining. I made you chocolate pancakes"