13

Two weeks later after the party.

Bright locked himself in his room for a week, until F4 bragged into his room.

"Holy fuck, he has quite some followers ", Off scrolled down his Instagram profile.

" damnn, why we never noticed his insta before?", Gun asked.

"Well, maybe was private or blocked us", New stated.

They nodded.

Mew chuckled.

" what are thinking on your own?" Gulf asked him.

Mew looked at Bright, "you fucked up big fuck time"

Tay nodded," yeah, man. So you said RIP to yourself"

"Well, how could've he thought Win was actually a Opas-Iamkajorn ", Off sighed.

" Doesn't matter, man. Commoner or not, he broke Win's trust", Tay said.

Bright stayed quite.

They all looked at him, "what are you gonna do?"

"...I-I don't know. I broke him, I don't think I d-deserve him", Bright was on the verge of crying.

" Well, you still have to apologise. You may or not love him still. He may hate you. But he deserves that sorry, Bright", New said.

Tay nodded, "I agree. And look man, we all know you still love him"

"N-no I dont"

"If you think we don't know how stare at his pictures secretly. Or celebrate his birthday alone. You are wrong ", Off said.

"..."

"...."

Bright took a breath, "Yeah, I need to apologise. He may hate me forever, but I have to t-try. "

________

Win, on the other hand, got busy, going to office, understanding his responsibility and trying to prove he deserved the position.

After he pretended to be a commoner.  He had quite a change in his personality and confidence.

He now thought twice if he deserved all the advantages he got. He thirsted to prove his qualifications.

And his so called love life of his, yeah, that didn't exist. He had a few one night stands, but he never fell in love. 'Maybe....love isn’t for me'

So, he became quite obsessed with work. And now that was he what did. That he didn’t get to even think of Bright even if he's back to Thailand.

Win's parents were quite worried about him. They thought Win would quite adjust to work over time. But... He was already engaged to every single thing.

"Win, hon, we know, you want to prove yourself. But relax. You are perfect", Win's mother told him while eating dinner.

" I know, momma. Don't worry", he smiled.

__________

The chivaree company had a deal with Win's company today.

Win was at the charge of it.

Both the parties seated facing opposite of each other.

While Mr. Opas-iamkajorn left the charge to Win, Mr. Chivaree took it to deal himself. Bright instead to deal it, but he didn't listen. He even forbad Bright to come with them. Bright demanded that he was the vice president and it was big deal.

"Bright if you let your emotions lose....I'm warning you"

____

Both parties talked about their agreement.

Bright tried to keep eye contact with Win, but Win seemed to ignore his existence.

__

"Mr. Opas-iamkajorn,  if I could take to you about something, private", Mr. Chivaree said.

"...."

"..."

"Well, Mr. Chivaree, don't worry. What happened between us in the past, won't trouble you now", Win smirked. " And please call me Metawin, Mr.Opas-iamkajorn is my father. I feel old hearing that. Besides this is a deal of my father, I'm not", he jabbed at the last part.

Mr. Chivaree cleared his throat, "very well..."

Bright raised his eyebrows,' what was that?'

____

Win excused himself to the bathroom. Ignoring Bright was the hardest job in  the world.

He took a moment to calm himself down.

____

The deal was done. With no trouble. Both the parties were happy with the result.

"We will leave then", Win wai'ed them and left the hotel with his team.

Bright followed him, W-win if we could take for a minutes"

Win stared for a second, then answered, "sorry, Mr. Vachirawit. But I've another meeting now and what do want to talk now? The deal is done with everyone's agreement"

Win wai'ed him and left.

_____

Win's secretary, love asked him int he car, "But Boss, you don’t have any meeting right now.."

"....."

"Mr. Bright is handsome, isn’t he?", Love giggled. " Do you know he's very famous even in our company?" she fangirl-ed.

Win glared at her. 'Oh my god, Papa. Where did you find this secretary AND why did you insisted her to my Secretary.'

______

Bright, that night, got drunk with F4 (Mew, off, Tay).

He whined drunkenly, " WHAT DO I DO, HE WON'T EVEN TALK TO HIM"

"Zeez, Off, take that bottle way from him!", Mew said.

"My god, he's becoming more whinier by minute, I ain't taking him home", Tay said.

" Bright, it's okay. Let's try something else", Off tried to take the bottle from him.

"I WANT HIM. MY BUNNY COME BACK TO ME"

"Let's leave him here", Off proposed.

_______

" Oh, I know!  I know. Mr. Hirunkit( The principal is Nani's uncle), remember our University principal? He's retiring. There's gonna be a huge goodbye party for him. Almost everyone is gonna be there. It's more like a reunion. And I think win's gonna be there. Talk to him there", Off said to Bright the next day.