24

Bright dropped Win at his house.

Win and his mother asked him to stay for lunch, but Bright refused.

Well, he was pretty sure Mr. Opas-iamkajorn would definitely mind.

Mr. Opas-iamkajorn got to know that his son stressed over the work. So he was now firmly told to work a lot less, if he actually wants to lead the company.

Win reluctantly accepted it.

Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn fussed how workaholic he is, "uff, I don't know why everyone says you're like me, when you're a carbon copy of your father!"

Win joked, "well, mom, everyone says that I got the best of both my parents.  Pretty looks from my mother and passion from my father. Thank god for that! If I looked like him, I could've be really ugly"

His mom smacked him on the head.

"that hurts", he rubbed the place.

" hey my husband is handsome okay!?"

"Sure, to you", he said sarcastically.

" Wow, how would you feel if I call your boyfriend that?", she said dramatically.

He smirked, "you can't. He's really handsome"

".....well, that he is! I will get some cute grandchildren", she squealed in joy.

" M-om, we just started dating!"

"But you are right if we have kids, they are gonna be so pretty", he said proudly.

Both of them high-fived.

Mr. Opas-iamkajorn sighed at the scene, 'everyone is perfectly right, he's just like my dear wife. As much as I don't like the fact Bright is his boyfriend. I sure sometimes feel bad for him. He has no idea what he's getting into', he chuckled at the last thought.

________________________

It had been two months since Bright -win became a pair.

They loved it, being together. Well, that was obviously, both of them complimented each other.

F4 said the old Bright 'the one they knew in uni' returned. People who are his acquaintances said he was more easier to chat with now. His employees also thought their boss didn't emit cold aura nowadays.

In Win's case, Love said he had those comical flower -rose background around him all the times. He also had been working routinely and his routine said a good sleep, long drives with Bright and lots of foods with him. He freaking loved it.

___________

Bright had dinner with Win, but had to return home since he had to prepare for a meeting tomorrow.

He entered the living room(more like hall room).

He raised his eyesbrows seeing his father. He was supposed to be in the States. He had been there for the last three months since he was building a new office in New York.

Bright didn’t say anything to him, just wai'ed him and went to his room.

Just when he stepped on the stairs, he heard his father saying.

"Are you settling with the Opas-Iamkajorn? I've been hearing some informations at abroad."

"....", Bright didn’t reply.

" It's good. I thought you are an idiot, but you're quite sharp. Good good. It's nice to have a connection with the Opas-Iamkajorn, they have a big influence in the industry. Nice being their son-in-law. When is the wedding? The sooner the better"