6

Omg look how cute Win looks in this pic!!!  A smol beby

So they will be Win's parents in this fic..Anong and Arthit.

________

It had been a month since Win is in GMM. Everything was going well, except the fact, Pam and her gang were literally bullying him.

Sometimes they put weird things in his locker and wrote things.

Win felt like he was in 2000's american high school movies. Oh, he was definitely in mean girls.

Otherwise, it was good. People flirted with him, like always. But he ignored them. Definitely didn't get friendly feelings from them.

He made friends with Gun and New. Turned out New is Tay's bf and Gun....had a crush on Off, but didn’t get along with him.

He was kinda on a friendship level with so called F4? He didn’t know why everyone was so afraid of them or worship them. They were as normal as he was.

He definitely liked being with P'Bai. 'I think I have a small crush on him', sometimes he would think and blush.

____

He was going to join the music club.
He liked singing and everyone needed to join a club.

So he was in....

His eyes widened when he got there. Bright was there.

"P'Bai didn’t know you would be here'.

Bright was playing his guitar when someone familiar called him.

He was surprised to see Win there.

" Win, why are you here?"

"I joined the club"

"Didn't know you like music"

"Yeah,I actually like singing. Guitar, instruments not much."

" I see you already met Metawin, Bright. He's the new member. ", Guy said to them. " Bright, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Listen, Win sings well, but he suck at guitar. Can you please teach him for some days? I know you don’t like people that much, but everyone is already assigned to help new-"

"I'll do it"

"Huh"

"I will teach him", Bright stated.

"... Okay", Guy was surprised a little. Bright never like to be with new people.

___

" okay, so N'Win, I will teach you how to play guitar"

"Wow, really? Thanks Phi. I was nervous to practice with others. Thank you"

"It's okay", Bright patted his hair."Let's start with basic"