40

"Get her a cold towel!" ashtray ordered as he carried her lifeless body to the couch

"Get her a cold towel!" ashtray ordered as he carried her lifeless body to the couch. She pulled up her shirt with a frantic look on his face, "god that's a lotta blood" he gulped.

"what the hell happened?" Feye asked confused. Ashtray didn't care enough to respond to her."dude! the fucking towel" ashtray snarled as he remembered an episode of greys anatomy it was a show Greyson made him watch and he remembered when someone faints they say to press cold water on there face.

Fez ran in the living room with a cold towel passing it to him then he lifted Greysons head up and putting it on his lap. "Cmon grey" he said slapping her cheek, "what do we do!"

Ashtray stepped back putting his hands on his head as he pondered. "I don't know!" he beamed loudly. she started groaning coming awake from the fainting episode. Ashtray kneeled next to her dabbing the cold towel on her face some more. "grey" but no response just inaudible groans. Ash looked back down at the large gash putting pressure on it. "ok" he gulped. "we need alcohol, peroxide and butterfly stitches!" he demanded looking at his brother who was in deep panic as he sat next to a fainted sixteen year old.

He starred at him for a little longer. "we don't have any of that shit!"

Ash exhaled deeply. "left corner of the upstairs sink. greys side" again fez starred at him for a minute long. "Fezco my girlfriend is bleeding out! Go go" ashtray never ever called his brother by his first name that how he knew it was urgent.

"shit right sorry" fez mumbled, running up the stairs. Ashtray grabbed greyson cheeks her head almost fumbling out of his hands. "baby. Greyson please just wake up" he begged, he felt a lump grow at the back of his throat the tension in the room was thick as he waited there for a response and luckily moments later he saw her eyes flutter open.

"Md?" He questioned tapping her cheek. "Md." He repeated. She licked her lips opening her eyes fully. "thirsty" was all she said.

"go get her water" he demanded to feye as he gently and slowly lifted her head up. ashtray snatched the water bottle out of Faye's hands putting it up to Greysons lips as she took long slow sips.

"she's awake?" fez asked as he stepped into the room with his hands filled. "sorta." He answered laying her head back on the pillow.

"Should we take her to a hospital?" He asked but she beat ash to the answer. "no" she breathed out. "I'm a minor they'll call my parents" she told them.

"But-"

"No. no hospital." She said firmly. Both the brothers looked at each other with the same worried expressions on there faces. "ok then we got to do it here" fez said lifting her head up again laying it on his lap and taking her hand.

There were beads of sweat dripping from her forehead as she clutched fez's hand with all her might. "this might burn" he warned. "bite down" he told her placing a wash cloth in her mouth. She exhaled taking in one deep breath then he started to spray the wound. Once she felt it start to burn she tensed tightly squeezing his hand while fez dabbed the towel against her soft skin mumbling encouraging words under his breath.