33

"yo I'm not the one to play with back the fuck up" ashtray stepped in backing him off her, this dude just doesn't want to learn his lesson.

"oh cmon man I'm just kidding, after all I don't fight children"

Ash bit his lip impatiently, "dude, I'ma give you five seconds to get the fuck away from me"

"or what? " Greysons jaw visibly dropped knowing this wasn't gonna end well.. for the other dude.

as the words fell out of his mouth ashtrays fist pulled back hitting the jerks jaw sending him to the floor on his ass. everything went so fast all the sudden ashtray was on top of the dude obviously winning, greyson would like to say she was shocked... but she wasn't.

"alright ash! enough" she shouted when a crowd started to form. but it didn't stop him for hitting him more. "i said enough ashtray!" with the police already on them recently and with cal Jacobs being way to into their business this wasn't the type of attention they needed so greyson frantically spun around, "fez!" She called looking for him into the crowd. It didn't take long for her to see the older boy pushing through people getting to her "your done ash" he said tearing him off the beat up boy.

when he pulled them apart the boy was on the floor limp. "god damn it ash" she huffed leaning down to check if he was breathing thankfully he was. the worst thing on ashtray was a small cut on the bottom of his lip and his hands dripping of blood as fez held him back. "Dude!" nate stepped through the crowd with maddy.

"what the fuck happen"

She scoffed, "same thing that happened to you, motherfucker got beat up"

both boys watched nate step closer to her.

"take another step and I'll let him go" fez spat holding Ashtray who was fighting trying to pull away from fez. "I'd hate to have to kick your ass again" fez said glaring at him.

the football player scoffed, "whatever but you need too leave"

acting like this his house

"no problem" grey mumbled grabbing ashtray and leading the boys out of the house not before waving goodbye to mads.
ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴇᴡ

it was currently 11:40 they had gotten home, showered and were settling down. greyson was cleaning ashtrays cuts on his hand and singular scratch on his lip.

he was standing between he legs while she sat on the bathroom sink with her first aid kit beside her she wiped the cut gently with peroxide. he hissed. "sorry" she mumbled tossing the napkin in her trash she held his hand over the sink, "okay this is probably gonna hurt" she warned he squeezed his eyes shut nodding. She grabbed the Alcohol spraying it against his knuckles to prevent from any diseases the boy slut probably had on him. he tensed up wincing a bit as she repeated sorrys applying pressure on it so it wouldn't hurt as bad.

"you mad at me?" he asked. He had sobered up rather quickly after the events.

"no ash" she chuckled lightly, "you did what you had to do" she said honestly making him nod. the door was knocked on. "come in" it was pulled open revealing fez with a cupcake in his hand and a candle surprisingly centered in the middle of it.

"happy birthday sis"

Greyson chuckled, "fez it's not my birthday my birthday is the fifte—..." she checked her phone looking at the date in disbelief. "it's 12 after grey"

she looked down at it complete confusion. She knew the day had started to mush together but she didn't realize it had already been days since Maddys birthday and was currently.

Feb 15 12:05 am.

She looked at ashtray who was glaring at his brother fez obviously thought he was doing the right thing, he didn't know that today marks the fourth anniversary of her twins death. a lump got caught in her throat but she cleared it not wanting to make fez feel bad.

"aw thanks fez" she smiled blowing out the red candle. "happy 16th grey"

She scrunched her face up, "happy birthday to me" she said grabbing the cupcake out of his hand. "We'll keep it chill like you like it every year but I wanted to get you at least something" he told her.

"i love it it's my favorite" she said looking at the red velvet cupcake, he nodded before giving her one last smile and a Goodnight closing the door on the way out.

she looked down at it. ashtray couldn't see her face from her curls falling in front of it. "md?" he whispered pulling up her chin he was glad she wasn't crying she didn't expect her too because she rarely ever did.

"im sorry I didn't know he was gonna do that. I told him you didn't like birthdays" he sighed.

She took a sharp breath in "no it's okay. hes gone and me being sad isn't gonna change that today is our birthday" she said "besides I really do love red velvet" she chuckled sniffling a bit before taking a bit out of the cupcake.

He laughed at her taking a bit of the other side there lips covered in white butter cream frosting. "Surprised your sharing"

"someone once told me sharing is caring" He laughed again leaning down to kiss her on her lips, "happy birthday ma"

A/n

yes I know this is a short paragraph😪

also I had finals next week might fuck around and kill myself 😜 oh and I got suspended last week Lolz lots been going on 😭 butt I hope you enjoy this chapter. I hope I'm not updating tooo much❣️

I literally just thanked y'all for 52k but we hit 54k reads so thank you sm for that!!

Don't be silent readers! Love responding to y'all-Bella

Sorry if there's any errors