26

Greyson woke up to Ashtrays alarm although they've been dating for awhile she'd never get used to his arm around her waist. She yawned feeling Ashtray shuffling beside her, "go back to sleep ma" he whispered hitting the snooze button on phone.

She shook her head wiping the fallen strand out of face from her loose ponytail. She glanced down at Ashtrays laptop that had fallen on the floor from them watching SpongeBob late last night, another show he pretended he didn't like but she caught him humming the theme song.

She mumbled something about a shower to which he nodded too. Shuffling out of his room and into the bathroom when she looked at herself in the mirror she was stunned from how she looked her hair was a mess and she looked disoriented, she undressed dropping them at her feet and getting into the warm shower. She slipped under the water letting it fall over her shoulders she always loved showers especially in the mornings it were she felt most relaxed other then entangled in ashtrays arms.

After she washed her body she wrapped a towel around her stepping out, she brushed her teeth and her hair then she stepped out running into her room the cold breeze made her have instant regret on not bringing her clothes into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her starring at her closet, she knew it was one of the hotter days since it was upcoming spring so she grabbed a crop top and light washed jeans sliding them both on.

She took a turn glancing at her stand up mirror seeing her outfit it was basic but it's alright since she wasn't doing anything to important. "Ash can I borrow a hoodie?" She called out the door, he peaked his head out. "When did you start asking?" She nodded mumbling a right under her breath walking across the wall.

"You look very pretty" he complemented making her blush. She hugged him placing her head on his chest. "Thank you ashy." They pulled apart, she went to dig through his closet grabbing the only two zip up hoodies that fit her.

"Red or black?"

"You look great in both" he replied.

"That's not what I asked." She sighed holding up the two next to her body. "You look good in anything"

She glared at him. "Mother fucker if you don't pick I swear t-"

"Okay" he chuckled, "Black" her glare turned into a smile. "Good choice" she unzipped the hoodie taking it off the hanger and slipping her arms inside each sleeve zipping it only halfway so it can fall over her shoulder.

She leaned on his bed, "where's fez?"

"Somewhere with Lexi"

Greyson smiled, she liked that they talked. She was good for him and oddly she thought he was good for her. He needed some Normal in her life and she needed someone who'd care for her as much as fez would.

"Hungry?"

She grinned, "always"

—-

Somehow Ashtray ended up picking the place they ate at. They were going back in forth between 'what do you want to eat' for her to just say, 'whatever you want' it finally ended when he decided on Mateos a pizza shack that they used to eat at together as kids it was more into town but the food was worth it.

She bit into the pizza, "mhmm"

He laughed, "eat eat eat fat ass" he teased making her hit him upside the head. "Shut up baldy"

Her comment left his mouth ajar. "Wow bald? Really." She reached up rubbing his head, "it's okay your a cute baldy" he swatted her hand, "cut it out gremlin"