7.

G•

She held a paper bag in one hand pulling out her key from her other pushing it in with Ashtray standing behind her. "Hurry up!" He wined, She turned her head slowly glaring at him. "Don't rush me bitch."

She pushed open the door dropping her keys and the bag  on the table and kicking off her shoes scooting them aside. "Yo is that you grey?" Fez yelled from upstairs she heard footsteps rumble down the kitchen. "In here!" She said moving by the couch fez came into view letting out a relieved sigh.

"I thought you like died." He grumbled flicking her forehead. She winced. "OW."

"Ashtray was supposed to let me know when you woke up, he didn't." She flared her arms. "Then why didn't you flick him."

He shrugged. "Saw you first."

She rolled her eyes. "So how you feelin?" Ashtray walked into the living room. "Good-" she mumbled flicking Ashtray on the forehead. "OW"

He scrunched up his face flicking her back. "Hey don't flick me!" She said sternly rubbing her temple, he brought his hand up to her head flicking her once more.

"Both of you cut it the fuck out." Fez said sternly making them hush. She crossed her arms falling onto the sofa. "Look you got us in trouble." She whispered while he rolled his eyes.

"We watchen a movie?" She asked flipping through the Chanel's. "If you want."

She grinned, she loved movie night. She clicked on the movie she wanted. "We are not watching the notebook." Fezco laughed grabbing the remote out of her hands. She pouted glaring at him a playful smile rested on his lips, "teen wolf!" she shouted at the screen pointing at it childishly.

He glanced at her then at Ashtray who looked like he'd rather chop his legs off then watch that. "Fine" fez said giving in. she clapped her hands. "Dude!" Ashtray exclaimed.

She stuck her tongue out at the boy earning a glare from him. She had an obsession with two things in this world Maintain dew and Dylan O'Brien, I mean who wouldn't have you seen those dimples?

Fezco laughed at the two clicking on the tv show, she scooted back getting ready for it too play. "Look my husband." She grinned cheekily pointing at Stiles.

Ashtray groaned hitting his head on the couch. "Kill me."
••

She snuggled her body against blankets feeling warm. They had all fallen asleep last night Ashtray and Greyson on one couch and Fezco on the other after watching a few long episodes of Teen wolf and some weed they all passed out.

"There so cute." a voice whispered.

"They neva this nice to each other." Another said.

She woke up feeling the gleam of the sun peering in from a gap in the curtains she brought her hand up shielding her face from the heat spinning around getting comfortable. she breathed in smelling Cigarette, Expensive cologne and Weed she knew that smell anyone she snapped open eyes seeing a peaceful sleeping Ashtray laying with his arm around her waist at first she smiled but hearing Rues  voice she looked up seeing her and fez holding a  Polaroid camera aiming it at the two."Delete that." She told in a low tone.

"No can do." Fez smirked as Rue pulled out the picture flapping it to develop. She rolled her eyes grabbing Ashtrays hand trying to place it on himself but each time she went to get up his hand would reattached pulling her closer, "Ashtray seems to be comfortable." Rue said with a smug look. Greyson picked up her middle finger flashing it at the annoying girl.

She took a deep breath in before pushing away Ashtray. "Ash wake up." She mumbled trying to lift his arm again. "Stop moving." He deadpanned again pulling her in closer.