9.

G•—She yawned awake this time knowing exactly were she was

G•

She yawned awake this time knowing exactly were she was. She sat up from her comfortable position wiggling Ashtrays hand off her waist seems like every time she sleeps in his room it somehow ends up there, but she wasn't complaining. She stared down at the sleeping boy beside her he was laying on his stomach with his head on his pillow she looked down at him starring at the tattoos that complemented his face just below his eye and his slit in his brow,  before she could stop herself her hand started tracing the scar on Ashtrays cheek bone it was small but deep and noticeable he told her it was from before his grandmother took him in.

She couldn't believe how a mother could just leave her son.

The palm of her thumb touched his warm cheek softly before going to retract her hand but Ashtrap pulled it back placing it back on his face. "Where you awake that whole time?" She asked unamused.

"We're you starring at me that whole time?" He retorted.

She pulled her hand out of his Crawling over him. "Yup admiring how ugly you are." She chuckled stepping onto the cold floor. Her hand was pulled back by ashtray with him standing inches from her.

"We both know that's not true."

Her breath hitched when she felt his other hand brush against her waist, her smirk had fallen turning into a blank expression looking at him in his brown eyes but the door was flung open making them to back up from each other. "Yo- oh shit." Fez said turning around.

"My bad." Ashtray gulped scratching the back of his neck. "Ashtray was just helping me put on a necklace." She lied fiddling with the one she had already one.

Fez chuckled lightly turning back around. "Okay good." He breathed out. "I need y'all to get dressed we have a carnival to go to." He stated making Greyson Groan flopping on Ashtrays bed.

"Can you get her up make her ass get dressed and meet me in the car in twenty." Fez order, Ashtray nodded as he left. He pulled on the girls arm but she pushed back. "I don't wanna gooo." She wined.

"I don't care. Get up." Ashtray grumbled pulling her from her legs. "No!" She examined grabbing onto his headboard.

Ashtray let out a low chuckle. "Okay I didn't want to do this but you give me no choice." Before she could protest he grabbed her waist, she flung her arms around but it was no use he was stronger than her by a long shot. He flung her over his shoulder walking her to the other room across the hall he kicked open the door placing her on her bed.

"Get dressed." He demanded. She huffed crossing her arms. "I hate you."

"You love me." He remarked closing the doors behind him. She sighed lifting from her bed walking to her closet she always knew deep down she was coming back so her closest wasn't empty it was filled with shirts jeans and ashtrays Sweatshirts.

She grabbed a light mint green crop top and wide black ripped jeans, She slid on green Jordan retro high tops and gold jewelry, 3 bracelets on each wrist and a necklace that led to her cleavage. She didn't want to go but that didn't mean she couldn't look good she usually didn't have expensive clothes but she used her drug money to pay for the shoes.