Chapter 14

Four days has passed, the voices remained and never did they go away.

'Help me... do it...' the voice came once again, it has been haunting you, it seems to be telling you something.

You met with Vanessa a few times during your shift, each time she mentions something new. Oftentimes, she mentioned someone called 'Glitchtrap', someone who will need your help. The figure mentioned was someone who can actively help to end these disappearances. That's what you want, right? The disappearances of children to end, and peace will remain in the Pizzaplex.

Freddy was beginning to grow suspicious of you, you were well aware of that. Vanessa had taught you a few things overtime, being a skilled programmer herself, she taught you tricks that can keep the animatronics at bay. Since they are sentient, it's best to use them as limited as possible.

Lest you get found out.

At night when you slept, dreams strangely creep your subconscious mind. You saw him, purple eyes and a smile that could haunt your dreams for life. He looked scary, but at the same time, he wasn't.

He talked to you in your dreams, sometimes, when you are lost in thought. He often told you to help him, the voice was raspy, it was the same.

He told you about someone, Glamrock Bonnie, you never seen him before, but you heard others mention that he was out of commission after sustaining heavy damage. You never really saw what he looked like, nor what could he be in the band if ever he was still functioning up to this day. The voice said, the parts were scattered on various areas in the Pizzaplex, waiting to be put together.

You wanted nothing but to end these disappearances, you wanted the kids to come and go safely in the Pizzaplex. For that, Glitchtrap asked for your help.

Collect the parts, put him back together, and Glitchtrap will end all the disappearances.

Sounds easy enough? Wrong. Each part of the rabbit animatronic is hidden away, separated from each other for the reason that the parts are not supposed to be formed together. Glitchtrap needed a carcass, an embodiment that he could use to 'end the disappearances' for good.

After hearing the story from Vanny's end and your confirmation on Freddy's end, it seems that helping this voice is the only way to save the kids from harmful forces unknown.

Maybe, you were chosen for this. Maybe, you are the bridging medium to end the mysterious events happening in the Pizzaplex.

And thus, you need to find Glamrock Bonnie's parts, and rebuilt him.

You were planning to start tonight, as your dreams already gave you a hint on where you could possibly find a part. Waiting for the clock to reach 10 P.M. while in your security office, watching the monitors for customers and staffs to leave.

The hiring process was a struggle, the Pizzaplex is being understaffed already. Some of the loyal staffs agreed to go under hybrid jobs just to attend to what needs to be attended, and some agreed to take over time slots. Although, the higher management assured you and the others that interviews and job screening is being initiated. Most benefits are increased and enhanced to entice potential staffs to apply.