Chapter 18

The day after went by, the next morning after the morning before. Freddy seemed to be preparing more eagerly than usual, his microphone twirled between his fingers as he listened to the beat of the tune.

He knew of your behavior, your determination to take the night and day shift consecutively is not something that he can prevent, it's not something that he could convince you not to take. At least, if that's what you want, then, best he makes it less stressful than usual.

"Freddy, show starts in five minutes. They're getting us in position." Chica spoke, seeing that Freddy seemed lost in his thoughts again.

"I understand, get the rest ready in position." He replied, gripping on the microphone he held and walked forward to the circular platform, just by parts and service. The circular platform will elevate the crew up to the Main Atrium stage, just in time for performance.

It was about 3:00 P.M. almost, well, five minutes until the time comes.

Soon enough, he stood at the front-center area, with Chica on his left, Roxy on his right, and Monty just behind him. He estimated around three more minutes until the elevating platform rises, leading them to the main stage area. He could vaguely hear the youth scream his name; the names of others are heard as well.

As time goes by, the lights around the elevated platform lit up in an array of golden bulbs, the elevating platform trembled before it was lifted. The tremor of a feeling was brief before it faded to nonexistence. Only the smooth movement that elevated them from the basement area of parts and service.

Alas, bright lights almost blinded his vision, colorful arrays of lights flooded his line of sight as the cheers of the crowd grew wilder. The crowd consisting of teens and kids of all ages, adults and grown-ups alike held a smile, the glee of trying to entertain oneself was present through the upcoming performance.

Every three-hour mark is when they perform, starting from 9:00 A.M., down to the very last performance at 6:00 P.M., a four-instance routine done at a daily basis, not unless they are under maintenance which happens every one in three months. Their self-maintaining systems aids in keeping their systems in-check, letting unnecessary repairs to be self-assessed and repaired by default.

"Finally, the one you've all been waiting for. The one and only, Freddy Fazbear and the band!" The voice from the intercom rang, like a pre-recorded message that it was, the tone and style of speaking never changed since the first administration began.

The initial entrance song began, the same music for so long played. The song was programmed onto his system, even if he doesn't do anything, he can allow his systems to go autopilot in performances. But the smiles and glee of children and adults alike prevents that, the smiles they give made his servos flutter, making him more eager to perform in front of crowds such as this.

It makes him feel emotions that he never knew existed, it made him feel warm, it made him feel more human.

Lights of various warm colors were glaring from various areas, music from other attractions mixed with his music was evident, yet his voice was overpowering.