Chapter 4

You slept almost immediately as you got home, though as you jumped on your bed, you figured that the pillows and blankets are not as comfy as the ones in Freddy's room. For once, you could sleep a whole eight hours without being disrupted by the whispers. Whatever happened, the whispers were silent now. You don't know if they will return but you didn't bother asking since now's the time you relax and take advantage of the quiet morning.

Somehow, instead of the whispers invading your dreams and peaceful rest, there was someone else there. A blurry figure was waving at you, he was tall with a fit yet bulky figure. It took quite a while before you managed to fixate your eyes to see him.

Glamrock Freddy? What's he doing in your dreams?

Apparently, you don't know. All that the bear did was smile and wave. Then, you woke up before you knew it.

That's the weirdest thing about dreams, you slept for hours but your dreams lasted like it were only minutes, seconds even. Sometimes, you would remember those dreams no matter how long it has been, sometimes, you'd forget the more you think about it. The crazy science behind dreams and the realm of unconsciousness is gravely annoying, its something far from control.

But then again, why would you dream of Freddy? He helped you, yes. He treated you nicely although he seemed as cold as ice but regardless of that fact, you find him way nicer than most people you've come across with.

Needless to say, only very few were really nice to you.

And Glamrock Freddy made it to that very short list of names.

You released a sigh, swung your legs over the edge of your bed and grabbed a towel. A shower is just what you need, to possibly clear your thoughts of things that you no longer what to think about, as a headache will eventually form.

It took you thirty minutes to get ready, you wore your security outfit which was inside your closet. You had two sets; the other was still in the laundry which you made a mental note to wash later.

"New day, new adventure." You motivated yourself and headed out, your sling bag with you since you find no reason to bring a bigger bag.

It wasn't a tedious walk, sure, the Pizzaplex is kind of far from where you lived but you wanted to save up, and walking is a general leisure which you enjoyed so much.

Seeing the evergreen trees sway along the afternoon wing, the chattering of people minding their own business and vehicles of many kinds were zooming past you on the road. You were unbothered as you took out your phone, connected your headphones and listened to (Favorite Song). Humming alongside the tune, your mood becoming lighter as you walked casually.

Eventually, you arrived at the grand entrance of the Pizzaplex. The entrance was buzzling with people going in and out, dayshift security guards were on standby, some had coffee on their hands while others are chatting amongst themselves in groups or sometimes helping customers of their concerns. The parking lot was loaded—another reason why you think having cars are not that convenient. The parking was always full as some of the customers in vehicles are still waiting for open spots. Most of them settled in parking somewhere else and walked over here.