Chapter 6

'(Y/n)... help me...'

You jolted awake, gasping like as if you were a fish out of water.

It was that voice again.

Just when you thought it was finally over, it wasn't. it was far from over; it was not the end.

You checked the clock; it was 9 PM, it was near your shift again.

You remembered what happened last night, Moondrop, Sundrop, Freddy, all of them.

You mentally reminded yourself for a brief moment, you should probably apologize to Sundrop tonight, and maybe, make amends. You had to admit, what you did to the poor animatronic was not cool. Especially, since its basically your first meeting with the guy. He must've had bad experiences that caused this kind of perception.

You got up from the comfort of your bed, not feeling sleepy anymore. You pulled up your phone from the tableside desk, browsing through the internet for certain things.

What does it mean when someone whispers in your dream? You searched, scrolling through the millions of results given to you by a few milliseconds, thanks to the internet.

"To hear whispering in your dream, suggests that you need to pay attention to something, or listen to someone more carefully..." you read out loud, feeling the dread deep in your pit as you read, your voice turning hesitant to continue in reading the next contents.

"Pay attention to something, or listen to someone more carefully... what does it mean? What do I have to do?" you spoke to yourself, sighing as you excited the browser, placed your phone on the tableside desk and fully got up on your feet as you swung it over the edge of the bed. Your soft, bunny slippers giving your feet the warmth it yearns for as you headed to the bathroom.

It took you around fifteen minutes to brush your teeth, take a quick shower, and dress up into your night guard outfit which you washed earlier this morning. Feeling refreshed as you partially dried your hair with a towel. You didn't bother fully drying it, since it will air-dry as you make your way to work.

You finally went downstairs, grabbed your things, your keys, and locked your apartment door. It was another night, with the eerie animatronics and probably accompanied by the whisper.

The 2 kilometer walk from your apartment, to the Pizzaplex didn't take too long. Leisurely, it took you around 30-45 minutes. Whatever the length of time is, you managed to get there by 10 PM.

Surprisingly, you saw Vanessa there, conversing with another employee who seemed to be in an eager haste to get out of the place.

You tilted your head and headed inside through the doors, passing by the people who exited the building. You waved. "Vanessa!" you called out.

Vanessa paused in communicating with the employee and turned to glance your way. Her greenish amber eyes looked at you with pure disinterest as she lazily turned to face you, crossing her arms in return. "What do you want." She asked, well... more like 'demanded' for an answer.