Part 9: Oops i did it again ⚔

Gareth: WHAT? Seriously Y/N what is wrong with you? One moment you finally tell me that you love me and the other moment you want to get back with Jason. Perhaps all that was a lie and you had it planned, so you can laugh with your new friends and your idiot boyfriend. I can't understand why you want to be with a jerk like him, yes, he seems like a good boyfriend, he treats you right. But when you broke up, he talks shit about you. He calls you names Y/N, bad names, names who don't fit in your appearance, in your character. He don't deserve you, why on earth you want to be with him? What made you stay with him all these years, he such an idiot. Why not with me? Please tell me in which way he is better than me and made you stay all these years with him and you still love him.

"Oh Gareth, his not better than you. He was never and he will never be. Just some people don't meant to be together. We are two different worlds, Gareth. No, even the god want us together. But you know something? I will fight anyone who tries to be between us. Because tonight I meant every single word I said to you. Not the "wanna be with Jason again" part, though." I wipe his tears and I kiss him.

"I love you too, Henderson. But if you...yk then why-YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU DIDN'T" He realized

" Sorry I had to" I said while I clean his face.

" You make all this to learn why we fight, I can't believe you"

" No, I can't believe that this trick still success" I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

" Ready, let's go out" I said 5 minutes later.

" I have a better idea" he pins me to the wall.

" You're going to pay for that" he whispers in my ear and then he starts to kiss my neck.

" I swear if I open the door and you two do pitchi pitchi I'm gonna kill you. You guys have 10 seconds to put cloths on. "Eddie said at the other side.

" Shut up, we didn't do anything" Gareth yelled and open the door.

"Hm, anything." Eddie come closer to me and put my hair behind my ear. " May I lady? " Then he points at a specific spot on my neck, I am so conf- wait a minute.

" We gotta go" he smirked and he takes my hand to walk out of the house.

"You gave me a hickey? Really Gareth?"

"What? How they will know that you are mine?" He smirked

" I don't belong to anyone. Fuck you. " I walk away. I can see him count to 5 with his fingers. He knows me damn well. Yes, at the count of 5 I always come back. But not this time. So, when he sees that I won't turn around, he run up to me and hug me from behind and spin me around. He put me down he turns me, so I can face him, he starts to laugh and he put my hair out of my face and then he kisses me.

" I love you darling" he tells me after he pulls away and hug me.

558 words

It's a good night for manifest and shifting. Good luck babes:)