Part 2: Past encounters♟

"Well, that didn't end up well. But It was just a wrong timing"

" Yea wrong timing" he tried to hide his anger.

"It was nice to see you. I got to -"

Gareth: You still don't answer my question.

Me: which one?

Gareth: Why did you start drugs?

Me: You know that feeling when you have dysphoria about everything? Your body, your family, your friends, your school, your lifestyle? When you get down from your pink cloud and realize that your life was never that perfect. You feel like the life you live is wrong. And they suddenly start the voices.  You are not good enough, no one cares. Life gets crazy. I'm going crazy. I mean, even the fact that I'm talking to you right now about all this, seems crazy. I do drugs because when I take them the world gets quite, the voices shut down and bring only the good memories in my mind. Good memories, damn it's been a long time since I had them.

Gareth: Maybe you live the wrong life.

Me: what?

" Can I have you for just one evening? I can show you a different lifestyle. I mean, if you want?"

Me: I-um sure.

" But, We will do it with my way. " He grap my drugs and then my hand.

We were running until we go to his house.

" One second I'm back" he yelled while he was running upstairs.

" Oh my God, Y/N Y/L it's been so much time, are you hung out with Gareth again, are you okay? Did you need anything for food?" Gareth's mom said.

Me: good evening, Mrs.Emerson. I'm fine, thanks for asking, we don't need something. How are you?

G.M: I'm really well. And I'm sure Gareth is okay now. He always talks about you.

Gareth: MOOMMM

G.M: oops, it's supposed to be secret?

Gareth: we should get going.

Me: nice to see you, Mrs. Emerson.

M.G: nice to see you too darling. Have a great time.

" Don't mind her, she doesn't know what she says lately" he tries to cover up.

Me: she didn't change a bit, kind and honest. You always hated the second.

Gareth: Yea. Well, since you are famous now, I don't think you want to see us together. So let's go to a peaceful place.

Me: I-it's not like-

Gareth: It's fine, I understand. Follow me, I know a good spot.

- I just nod. Damn, how do we become like that? Wait, this road seems familiar. He didn't.-

" TaTaTaa" he pulls some leafs in the side and made road to the wooden stairs.

" Our tree house! " The person cheer.

Gareth: ladies first. You still want my help to make it up there?
Me: I think no, but stay in hurry.

" Damn, it's so clear, like it's yesterday we were here" the girl said and helped Gareth to climb.

Gareth: wow, now I am the one who needs help.

- we start laughing. -

" Well, let's see what we have here. Thor comic with Loki in it, sour sweets, Coca-Cola, your favorite chips anddd this." He starts to take the things out from his backpack.

" Is that our diary?"( You can call it a journey too in my mind it's a mix )

Gareth: yes. Since we are both 15 I thought that it's time to open.

Me: well, I'm 14.5

Gareth:  wow, someone has a lot of secrets here, huh?

"NO" Yep, I must be full red. Yes, I have a lot of secret and when I say a lot I mean A LOT.

Gareth: let's see, shall we?
__________________________________
612 words :)

Y/N have A LOT of secret in there for sure.