Part 5: Go get the girl 🔱

A/N: Do you guys want to read a joke? I know how to finish the book, but I don't know how to continue the story till then. Because this one was meant to be oneshot with 3-4 parts :) HEHEHEHE.

Jason: how was the girl's night?

Me: it was fantastic. The best so far.

Jason: I'm happy you were okay. Let's head to lunch, shall we beautiful?

" Let's go" I giggle.

Eddie's POV: (NO, HE DOESN'T LIKE Y/N. NOT IN A ROMANTIC/SEXUAL WAY. Not this kind of drama here. Gareth 🤝 Eddie good friends, no drama.Venom.)

Me: You still love them, aren't you?
Gareth: first of all, it's not love. Second of all, she have a boyfriend. In any case, you are blind or you lost your memory, he sits next to them and he have his stupid hand around them. And they laugh and they-

"Owww buddy, take it easy. I see, you don't love them none a bit. Get it." I pull off the table the knife that stuck here thanks to Gareth.

"I think you should give it a try, they seem like a really good person, she is just taken by the dark side." I express my opinion.

Gareth: I don't have a chance. I have given it a try and it didn't work. Remember? You were the one who suggested it back then, too. And it didn't work. I'm not cool, no so cool as their boyfriend.

"Pathetic" I smirk.

Gareth: what-?

Me:BUT, AS LONG AS YOU ARE INTO A BAND...BASKET, you're the cool.

Jason: you want something freak?

" You see man, you are deserve her, you stand up to them way longer than him. You deserve the girl, so go and get it." I said after I make a weird face to Jason and sit in my chair.

"It's not like that, I don't stand up to them because I want them, I stand up to them because it's the right and I care about them. Okay?"

"Just get the person, no one cares if you stand up to them. You are made for each other. It's simple. You go there. You ask. You get your date."

"Maybe we should let the things be"

"Let the things be? The last time you said that, they end up with Jason" Jeff said angrily

"I don't know what happen, but I don't think get Jason's girlfriend will be really good"

"Shut up, Mike, I think you guys are cute. Go get them"

"Thank you, Dustin" I said.

Gareth: well, maybe I should?

"Yes" everyone said at the same time.

Y/N POV

439 words :)