Part 3: Teen Romance 💖

" I remember this photo, we were so young" Gareth screamed of joy.

Me: damn, that was years ago. Oh, look at this one note.

" Today we sneak out of our houses and we come to our secret place, we play together for hours and we see the sunset together" The boy reads.

" OMG, I remember that day. It was so cold and you game me your sweater. My mom recognized it and she found out, plus you had a cold the next day" they giggled

Gareth's POV:

Damn, her smile. I can do anything to see them smile. They are so special to me. But it was like everyone's say, right  person, wrong time. Deep down I don't want either to read my notes, they are kinda embarrassing and the fact that I still have the exactly same feelings makes it way more ridiculous.

Y/N: Should I read them?

Don't panic, don't panic. DON'T.PANICCC.

Me: yea, sure. I MEAN N-

" Too late" she smirked -damn, I fell so hard for them -

She takes a seat next to me and she open my notes. 3,2,1 🎵 welcome to the panic room 🎵 (really good song btw)
Wait, did they bl-ush? AAAJWOAVAUAJA I have to see them blush in years. She is so adorable, her e/c eyes shine as the sun get down on the sky, their smile, oh my lord, their smile is everything every time I  see them smile she made my day, even If she smiles next to Jason-Bason -🥓. Oh, no, they turn to me. Am I red? Of course, and I am. I must be more red than Jason's red flags.

"Did you write all this for me?" She looked me straight in the eyes. Those eyesssss. They have been through so much, but they still, I admire that to her. That's why I love her she had a rough life, but they smile. They are kind and always soft and caring and oh I didn't answer.

Me: yeah, I um kinda I-

- before I could react they hug me, I had to feel this hug for years. It is warm, peacefully, I don't want to get out of here, never. Should I move? She is so beautiful like that. Oh, no, they move. -

The girl grap the journey and go back to the boy's hug. They start to read again, but this time out loud. Both red, they still in each other's arms.

Y/N: December 3, 1984. Tomorrow, I will tell them, how much I want to be with them. I think I found the love of my life. But I'm a little afraid, the last weeks she hangs out with a boy name Jason.

Gareth: I think that's enough.

Y/N POV: 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=__=_=_=__=_=
467 words

I just finish the umbrella academy s3 and I have to tell one thing: I NEED ANSWERS ASAP.
And Stanley + young klaus + young cast in general BACK :/. Good night everyone. I have a good feeling about shifting tonight, if you try good luck :)