Part 8: What is wrong with you? ☹

Me: oh okay. It's alright, I guess.

Damn, that's the worst moment for emotions. My childhood crush reject me. I didn't blame him, I have done it too. That hurt as hell. I want to die, I want one big hole to open, so I can stay here. Foreverrrr.

He wipes my tears off my face and he makes eye contact, he gets closer. He has one hand on my face and the other in the ground for balance. My hand are both at the back of his neck. We did it, we finally did it. After all these years, I made it. He finally kissed me. Now I can rest in peace.

Gareth: I want it for so long. Yes, I lie. I tried to hold my feelings back, but it can work. All the ways road to you.

Me: I want it for so long, too.

"  I need a drink, back in 5 love. " He said as he kissed me and get inside.

Where did he go? It's been 10 minute since he left. I enter inside and I see Gareth on top of Jason, they had blood, what the heck. How did he get here? I pull Gareth out of Jason and get him in the bathroom. After 4 seconds, the music start to play again. Like nothing happened.

Me: What the hell is wrong with you?

Gareth: I'm sorry

Me: why you did that?

Gareth: personal reasons.

Me: may I learn them?

Gareth: N-no.

Me: Why he was here?

Gareth: He learned that you will be there, he came to get back with you.

Me: Oh really? That's nice. I think I should get back with him too.

285 words :)