Part 1: An average day 🔮

My story begins here, It is a normal rainy day. Good weather, tomorrow Friday, what else I can ask. I wear my headphones and start for school. After awhile I put my hand into my pocket and then I realize: IM OUT OF DRUGSS. FUCK. I need to get some more from Eddie. Damn can you imagine the freak of the school and the most famous girl of Hawkins high. If someone learn istg I'm gonna die and my boyfriend will broke up with me. I can't let this happen. So I pass a note during math class as always. He wink at me and I roll my eyes. Damn he and his godamn club. They are all freaks, but with have good style though, but they still freaks.

Jason: Hello love ( if you ask yes, I hate myself for writing this. )
Me: Hello Jason.
Jason: what are you doing after school?
Me: I have to go at the library to study.
Jason: Study? That's boring. I have training. See you after?
Me: I would love but today is girl's night.
Jason: Okay, see you tomorrow baby. - He kiss me and he left for the training - ( He seems like a good boyfriend material. BUT GARETH IS BETTER. )

"Good evening, beutiful"
Me: who the hell are you?
" Emerson,in your service m'am."

Me: where is Eddie?
"He had things to do. Sooo he send me" he points to himself.
Me: let's do this. I don't have time.

Gareth: alright, let's start. What do you want?
Me: 2 LSD, 1 cocaine and 1 marijuana.
Gareth: wowww, that's a lot. Wanna talk?
Me: Talk?
Gareth: You know? Talk about your problems? Why you start drugs?
Me: It's a lot. I-um.

"Do you still have problems with your parents?" He said with a sad tone.

"I-um no I never had problems with my parents, I don't know why are -"

Gareth: December 3 1984. 25th street, corner house on the roof. Well, if I were you I wouldn't remember me either. The future school princess and they're freak musician bestfriend which has been in love since kids. And then at high school they fall apart.

"Gareth Emerson,oh my it's been so long. How can I forget?" The person shouted.

Gareth: Yep, that's me.

Me: I never imagine that you-

" That I will have a different style ? That I will be one of school freaks? That I will be a drug dealer? Which one?" He asked.

Me: No. I mean you are different. Way more different than I imagined.

Gareth: Yea. You know people change Y/N, I changed, you changed.

- And then uncomfortable silence, just looking at each other and when our eyes meet, we look away -

"It's not like that." I broke the silence

Gareth: Sorry.

"Well, it's been a long time. When was the last time we meet?" I try to break the ice.

" When I confess, You know that day. You just get together with Jason and I didn't know. And That's explain and the fact that he doesn't like me that much."
__________________________________

523 words not bad for the first time.