Visions

You stare at the helmet behind the glass. It looks pretty awesome in your opinion. Pity no one else will not see it anymore. You wait till you see no one around... Well except that security guard, but his mind is already tricked by you.

You then concentrate and use the force to short-circuit the whole museum's power. The lights go off and the cameras are cut. You then punch the glass hoping to break it... But instead you shout out in pain and grip your hand.

Y/N: Owwwww... Shit.

You sigh and take out your lightsaber, you hope that no one will recognize that the marks are done by a lightsaber.

*Slash* you cut the glass and immediately take the helmet out of the glass box. An alarm would've started beeping if you hadn't also cut the power from alarms as well.

You then dash out of the museum with the helmet. No one saw you, all they might have seen was a blur.

You then stop around 50 feet from the museum to catch a breath. Dashing is useful, but very fatiguing. You notice a ladder and immediately go to climb it. Better to have the highground.

You continue to get away from the museum, by parkouring on rooftops. Being a Jedi you're very good at it.

You then arrive to a quiet part of the city. You sit down on a beautiful rooftop-garden. You sit onto grass and place Revan's helmet in front of you.

Y/N: Okay Revan... Show me what I need.

You reach out your hand an close your eyes. You wait for a good five minutes, but nothing happens... And well you've never had patience so you opened your eyes frustratedly.

The Revan's helmet staring into your soul... You only now noticed how intimidating the helmet can be.

But then to your surprise the helmet starts hovering. You jump up and stand, watching the helmet rise to your eye level.

Y/N: What the hell?

Black and red mist then starts forming aunder the helmet, forming a misty body under it.

You are then pushed away from it, by an invisible force: The Force.

The sky turns dark red and it gets very dark.

You grunt as you look up to see... That

Revan you suppose, a tall man with 2 lightsabers

Revan you suppose, a tall man with 2 lightsabers... Very similar to your... Wait... How did you not realize it before... Is it Darth Revan... Your Kyber crystals... Are well... His Kyber crystals. The Jedi are awfully secretive about the Sith. You were told that they were some Sith's lightsaber crystals you found.

But you didn't know they were Revan's... Who you now recognize as the man from your every single nightmare since... Since you've had a consciousness.

Y/N: What's happening?