Team-up

[I feel like I forgot to write something in the new bio... Anyways onto the chapter]

The food here is the same as in the Jedi mess hall. You look around to see tons of clones eating food, talking with eachother, laughing and so on... On your right was Sinister chugging the food down his throat.

Y/N: Dude how can you even eat this slop so fast and enthusiastically.

Sinister: (Munches) I've eaten worse... This is 5 star dish next to what I was forced to eat for a month.

He said as he gobbled up the rest of his food. You don't want to know what he was forced to eat.

On your left was Ford, who was slowly eating his food.

Y/N: Whatever, I'm going to Dex-...

You were interrupted by your comm beeping. You answered it and brought your hand closer to your face.

Y/N: Yes?

Windu: Y/N are you done eating?

Y/N: Not rea-...

Windu: Good, take Sinister with you and report to the briefing room immediately.

Y/N: Wait I just...

He finished the call before you could finish your sentence.

Y/N: Ha haa, very funny.

Sinister stood up, making the chair he sat on, fall.

He punched your shoulder slightly and said.

Sinister: Best we get going... Ford go get the men ready.

Ford: Yes, commander.

Y/N: Sinister, you left your tray...

Sinister walked off not listening to you.

Y/N: Motherf...

You sigh and put his chair back under the table and take his tray.

Y/N: That's the last time I'm eating with y'all.

You say as Ford chuckles, finishing his food.

You followed Sinister after putting away yours and Sinister's trays.

You ran after him and caught up to him just before he entered the briefing room.

Although you couldn't say anything to him, since you already stepped into the room.

There was Master Windu and Aayla.

Y/N: Hello Master... And fellow Knight. Why am I here?

Windu: You're here, because you're going on a mission with Jedi Knight Aayla Secura.

Y/N: Oh nice- wait I'm going to the front lines?

Windu: Is there a problem with that?

Y/N: Nope... No problem... Kein problem... No hay pro-...(noticing the stares) Yeah, continue.

The briefing was pretty short... There wasn't much to talk about. Just go to some planet, which has some unpronounceable name... Anyways just go there, kill some seppie droids, save a city from seperatists and come back... Alive.

----On a venator----

Y/N: So Aayla?

Aayla: Hmm?

Y/N: Why me?

Aayla: Umm... what do you mean?

Y/N: Why did you want me specifically on the mission... And that talk, "The mission requires 2 Jedi," is bullshit isn't it.