1st mission

Y/N pov:

This is the day you go to Muunilinst. Your mission there is to take over a seperatist-occupied city... Or now it's rather a military camp. But that's not all. Intel... Is why you're really going there. Supposedly seperatists have some intel about weak points in republic venators.

If this Intel gets to higher ups... Well it would be pretty bad. But yet again this isn't all. Admiral Stallone literally told you to kill the seperatist commander there and not take him prisoner... A supposed test... To see if I'm fit to be the leader of Task Force 66.

I mean I get it. He might know something and if keep him alive, he might pass on what he knows...

*Knock knock*

2nd/ usual pov:

You stand up and open the door to see Sinister.

Sinister: General! Obi-Wan contacted us. He needs to tell us something urgently before we arrive.

Y/N: Let's go then.

You 2 walk to the communication room of the ship. Your ship. I mean it isn't a venator, but it looks awesome and it's big as fuck. I mean it barely fits into a venator's hanger... And that's if it's the only ship in there.

You even got to name the ship... It's called "Darken" and yes... It's mostly black. Anakin now doesn't stop calling you an emo, because your new combat attire is black, your clones' armor is black. (Battalion color is full black) An now your ship is called "Darken" and it's all black.

You step into round room, which in, in the middle is a round holo-table, which projects Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Obi-Wan: Ah, you're here, I am busy with Anakin myself, so I will not waste much time... The thing is... Count Dooku is on his way for the Intel personally.

Y/N: What?

Anakin: So you know that this info is even more important than we thought.

Obi-Wan: That means, once you land, you only have 2 and a half hours to secure the Intel and escape.

Y/N: Is that it?

Obi-Wan: Yes, we must now carry on, on our own mission. May the force be with you.

Anakin: Bye! Sinister, don't let him near ropes!

Y/N: Hey, what's that sup-

Before you could finish Obi-Wan and Anakin disappear.

You humpf.

Ship captain: Sir! We're arriving!

Y/N: Very well. Sinister prepare the troops.

Sinister salutes as he runs off to clone chambers.

You put on your helmet and grab your lightsaber. You're using your father's lightsaber and will continue to do so.

You walk into the control room, just to see the ship exiting hyperspace.

Ship Captain: Hope the radar disruptor works.

The radar disruptor's job was to keep seperatists' radars to find you exiting hyperspace. That is until the cloaking device goes online.

Control clone: Cloaking in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. We're invisible now.

You then nod to the ship captain and make your way towards the LAAT ships.

Y/N: All troops prepared?

Sinister: Yes general.

He salutes. Darken goes into the atmosphere and hovers a mile above the surface. 2 carrier ships take off. Darken can only carry 2 LAATs and 5 fighters. One of them is yours. You're a decent pilot, but not the best.