Chapter 11

Hannibal slowly regained his ability of speech and his strength eventhough he couldn't do all his task without any help. So will would always be lurking around him . Will was always on high alert when hannibal moved around as he was not fully recovered. What frustrated will was despite their intimate closeness the older man still refused to ask for help. The man was stubborn but also as needy as he was when he entered the house months ago .

Hannibal would never let will out of his sight for any long time. He would either grab wills hands and won't let go ot would stubbornly drag his still weak body around the house following will.

When will confronted the man with slight annoyance he was always met with the biggest brown puppy eyes behind the now long blond hair.

   'Bastard knows exactly what he is doing 'Will thought but couldn't help and chuckled fondly towards the older man and give into his wishes.

They were perfectly shaped into their domestic life with occasional visit from chyioh. Will would spend most of his days wrapped with haniibal on his arms as they read books or with will helping hannibal to write again.

It was late one evening when he unexpectedly got a call from Jack Crawford. He looked back at hannibal who was more interested on the painting will had bought for him online so will quietly moved to another room before answering the call.

"Will Graham "

"Will you were right we do have a lead on hannibal in Italy. "

Will bewildered that Jack not only bought his crap but is also claiming that the man was in another part of the world looked at his phone for few seconds before letting put a shaky whisper
"Are you sure ?"

"Yes a man resembling him was stopped in Florence again. And there has been series of murders again. The murders were done swiftly and organs were removed.

This time will couldn't help but let of a breath of suppressed laughter which to Jack sounded like first symptoms of hysterical fit.

"Alana is also coming with us "

Will stopped abruptly as a plan began to form in his head. If alana was going to pay for her crimes this was the perfect opportunity to do so. If she disappears from the airport then the suspicion will go to hannibal who is supposed to be in Italy.........Jack would spend years tracking down the guy who isn't even in that part of the world. Moreover he won't be bored or suspicious as there already seemed to be a copy cat or a new serial killer in florence.

Will smirked and spoke in the most timid voice as possible
" Well best of luck Jack to you and alana"

"What do you mean best of luck?" Jack roared "aren't you coming?"

"No Jack I had enough to do with crimes and serial killers. I live a normal life now and I have never been so happier. I am even thinking of moving some where else. "

"Moving ? Where ? Why?"

"Some where far away. Where you nor hannibal can reach me. If I were you Jack I would leave him alone. Its a miracle we all survived the last encounter with that beast " will said with enough venom in his voice that even Jack flinched at the other side of the phone.

There was a moment of silence between them when jack cleared his throat and replied

" Well then if your content living your life knowing serial killer was on lose then ok but I am not gonna stay here doing so. "

"Good bye and good luck then Jack. Send my regards to alana " will smirked and put his phone down a moment of silence as he started to form a plan in his mind. He had been following The Bloom family through media and TV interviews. And if his assumption was right there was another person who wanted Alana gone forever just like him.

Will entered the room again where he found hannibal starting at the wall blankly. As night fell and hannibal didn't respond to any of the attempted conversations will tried to make so frustrated stopped all together. He handed hannibal some of his medication and put him to sleep. After he was sure hannibal was sleeping soundly he called chyioh who came there shortly.

"Watch over hannibal I am going out again. Will be back in few hours he taken his medication so he should be sleeping till I m back. ""

"Where are you going will ?"Chyioh asked curiously

" its time alana bloom paid her debt. She was living in a borrowed life given to her by hannibal. Yet she caused his this state. Her time is over . By the way how are your connection with the airports in here and Florence."

" I do have a proper connection established why do you ask ?"

"When alana disappears it should look like she did from the airport of Florence.  This would provide a solid evidence of hannibal hiding in florence"will smirked

"You are indeed a clever man  will graham. But where are you going now ?"

"We need an insider to pull this plan perfectly " will said walking out the door "and I know just the person "