chapter 15

Hannibal silently felt the scars on his body. Some of them were years old but most of them was very recent. The memories of the hospital still haunted him but his Will was was ther to comfort him. Oh his sweet Willium he was the most beautiful creature even after their year of separation. He was always gentle towards him no longer were those brown eyes filled with hatred towards him.

How cunning his boy had become how beautifully he had associated every plan as hannibal had battled with his own sanity. How beautiful creature had came out of the stone hannibal had carved for years.

Hannibal felt wills arms wrap around his waist as he felt a warm kiss on his neck

"Your still look attractive despite all those ugly scars my love "will breathed out assuring the olderman who smiled softly.

Hannibal looked behind at the man he held the dearest his brown eyes encapsulating him.

"Come  now we can't leave our guest waiting ."

Hannibal adorned again with his classic suit with will on his arms ascended down where a great dinner was laid out. At the table sat alana bloom barely concious.

It had worked out perfectly. Alana bloom got to the airport but she never got into the flight. Instead she was drugged and knocked out by will then stuffed inside his car.

But in the worlds eyes alana bloom did get in the plane and landed on florence.......then she disappeared. Thanks to chyioh a women resembling alana had landed on florence.

Will chuckled as he thought how jack woild lose his mind over this and how hannibals face looked when he announced their guest for dinner.

Now as they both took their seats alana had came to enough conciousness to know what was happening.
Fear and horror filled her eyes as she watched hannibal and will.

"Doctor bloom you have been very rude and not mention heartless"will said sipping his wine

"This....is crazy will. He is just manipulating you. You dont even love him"Alana blurt out.

Hannibal flinched at the words which enraged will.

"I dont think so "will hissed "i do love him .........i always have." Will said picking up his knife .

Hannibal looked up at him and smiked softly . There was no manipulation no anger no delusion nor denial. Only the truth and the truth was will loved hannibal truely and had always loved the man .

"Would.......you run away with me will ?" Hannibal asked softly with hesitation. Will smiled brightly.

"Of course"will  wishpered swiftly slitting alanas throat without any hesistation. Her blood pooled in the tabel . The red liquid decored the food and dishes arohnd the tabel......it was beautiful and  marvalous to witness the crime ...........crime commutted in love and passion.

Hannibal held wills hand and kissed it gently "my cunning boy "