Chapter 1

Hannibal woke up in panic as desperately tried to draw breath into his lungs, but it felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest, his head was spinning and his whole body screamed.

As he opened his eyes wide despite his lack of oxygen he  immediately recognized the people ahead of him . Doctor Alana Bloom was standing infont of him along with several other doctors the only thing separating them wasa thick glass panel .  There was a moment of silence, interrupted only by desperate raspy breaths, as Hanniba tried to breathe through his nose and calm his nerves down.

"That was a long time Docor bloom " the other man said . Hannibal  eyes narrowed as he watched his ex collegue and students cold  eyes which was clear that she enjoyed these so called experiments to make him better.

Electrotherapy  , hypnosis , drugs pumped into his veins were the most experiments carried on him  It wouldn't be that bad if his mouth wasn't covered with a muzzle so atleast he could have given a snappy remark  His whole body was shaking with a fading electric currents .

Everything he did his surrender and his Willingness to endure all these just so he could see his Willium again . Oh, sweet Willium how his eyes shined with intelligence and understanding between them. How his beautiful brain worked with unknown horror but with each horror his metamorphosis was advanced .
Hannibal was proud,  proud of his little mongoose . Withing all these madness his Willium always waited in his mind with smile on his face and gleaming eyes

Hannibal watched in a drug induced mind Alan's smile grew wider
"Increase it to the fullest "

" are you sure Dr bloom . It can be highly dangerous "The other man asked nervously
"Yes . Let's see how this can induce his cannibal mind " she said coldly

Hannibal closed his eyes as he heard the machine coming to life again with high intensity.  Within his eyes he saw his Willium standing infront of their house together reaching his hands toward hannibal as he smiled warmly.  Hannibal smiled as he took the hand and the doors of the house closed behind him.

Hannibals scream could be heard even through his muzzle as the electricity swearverd withing his whole body combulsing it. As the shock kept going his scearms grew louder so No one noticed  a japnese women behind all the group of  doctor as she clenched her jaws and her eyes lit up in horror.

Will Graham got hannibal into this hell and she was determined that Will grahma will save him from it now .