chalter 10

Will sat there till night fall when he was suddenly Awre of how much time had passed by.
He slowly and cautiously moved towards the upstairs rooms and looked inside and saw hannibal still clutching the items and fast asleep. He moved downstairs and called chyioh who answered immediately

"Can you watch over hannibal for few hours . I have work to do "
Chyioh agreed and arrived within half an hour .will silently wore his long black coat and muffler as she asked

"Where are you going ?"

Will looked back at her with cold and dark eyes " am going for a little hunt. "

The prey lived in a shabby place of the city a place where disappearance would be common and unnoticed.

Will stood on the dark hidden in darkness as he waited paitently. When he saw Jacob he immediately knew the man was intoxicated and would be easier to handle. He waited and followed him home careful to keep his distance and be invisible to others .

As soon as Jacob opened his door will pushed him inside and knocked him out cold. Then he tied up the prey and laid down sheets of plastic covers around the room and patiently waited for Jacob to come back in consciousness. 

When Jacob woke up he first felt a throbbing head ache and took him few seconds to realise he was bounded and gaged. He frantically tried to get free while looking around his room which was now covered with plastics.

Will stepped out of the shadows coldly eyeing the prey as it struggled even more under his gaze as he swiftly took out his hunting blade. He carved the preys skin with many strides who was desperately trying to get loose . Finally when the prey stopped struggling will freed his mouth gag only for it to whisper hoarsely
"Please I will pay the debt I own let me go "

Will smirked " you don't own me any debt but you did commit a crime......a serous crime which should be punished Mr McKellen. "

"Your......your will graham the cannibals friend. "

"Oh so you do know me . Then you are aware of what you did don't you ? "

Jacob nodded "I.....I.....beated lecter ....."

"You did . Now you pay for the pain you inflicted on his  body " will said coldly

"No.....no wait I.....have some......thing .....belong to .....lecter....let me ......go and ......you can have......them"

Will tilted his head "what thing "

"The - the letters........meant for .......you......we were told.......by Dr bloom ......to shreed it........I. must have forgotten..........its still in My........uniform pocket ......"
Will looked at Jacob coldly as he reached into the unform hanging o  the wall.
Indeed there were several letters all addressed to Will. He tenderly held the letters and smiled fondly.

"Now... let me ...go" Jacob demanded

Will stalked towards the tied up man with his dark filled eyes and merely slit the man's throat without a flinch. Jacob bled out as will camly sat down and read each letters.

The letters were filled with passionate words and dedications but will did noticed that in a certain time his words got sloopier along with his writings which he concluded was the effect of the drugs and experiments. The last letter written by hannibal was the sloppiest but still made hjs heart ache

Dearest will ,

             I hope this letter finds you well amd happy . Its been nearly a year since we last saw each other but i still wait for your visits. I am made aware that the letter i wrote were never sended to you and am deepley saddened by this.

Like i said in my last letters our friend alana has been conducting some interesting experiments on me which is begining to show its affects. Its lonely in here willium and i do miss you dearly.......

I read a story to my sister of the little mermaid when we were young . That story always bored me deeply bit she loved it dearly. The story follows a little mermaid who gave up her voice her family and went through excruting pain to be with her beloved  Prince.   It alash the Prince married another girl breaking her heart . The author Hans Christian Anderson himself felt that love for his fellow friend but he broke his heart and married off to a women.

I used to sneer at the very thought of love when I was young but now I can't help
but compare myself to the mermaid . I gave up my freedom, my pride , ...dignity.......everything for you my dearest but that love could never be reciprocated could it ? The experimental toture are very hard to bear my dearest will........it hurts very deeply but your rejection ........
hurts deeper.

But still am willing to stay here and endure all these just so you can always know where I am and I hope to see you soon. I will wait for you dear Willium even if its hell here and madness lies on every corner.

Forever yours ,

Hannibal leacter 

Will sat there dumbfounded tears on his eyes as he stared down on the letter. He carefully kept the letters inside his pocket and began working on the body ahead of him.

His mind filled with hannibals confession and words. He quickly sawed out the body parts and cleaned out the room and on his way home dumped the remaining unusable body parts in the river.

When he reached home Chyioh greeted him with a raised eyebrow. He simply
smirked and held out the bloody plastic sheets which she took without a word and left.

Will removed his coat placed a wet brown bag inside his freezer before slowly climbing  up the stairs  . He entered the room. Hannibal was facing towards the wall with his back as will entered softly. Will gently caressed hannibals hair his words still ringing in his head before getting up to leave.

A hand reached out to will and grabbed his arms and a soft gentlwhisper

"Stay.......will"

And will did stay. He wrapped his arms around the older man and pulled him closer as they laid in the bed.

Will knew what he want. He knew where he belonged after all these times . He belonged right beside hannibal lecter. They were conjoined and destined. Will no longer felt alone.

"What's that smell on you " hannibal asked softly into his chest
Will chuckled "our food has arrived "