Chapter 10

*MADISON'S P.O.V*

I haven't been able to move or speak for awhile now. I can feel and hear but thats it. Everyone has come to visit me and basically all were begging me to stay. Im trying so hard but I cant move. Someone is sitting in my room holding my hard right now. Im pretty sure its Cam but I dont really know for sure. Everything goes silent and I cant feel his hand anymore. I get really scared until I see a bright light and hear beeping. My eyes finally focus and I see the hospital room. Oh thank god im not dead!I look to my right and see Cameron with his head down crying. I move my hand around a little and he looks up.

"Madison!?" He asks.

"Hey Cam." I say with a warm smile.

He gets up and awkwardly hugs me. I attempt to hug back but fail. My whole body hurts.

"Do you want me to go get the doctor?"

"Yea I guess."

All I want to do is get out of here. Cam gets up to get the doctor. He soon comes back and sits in the chair next to me while the doctor comes to my other side.

"Hello Madison how are you?" He asks me.

"Im ok but really sore."

"Thats probably from being in a coma for four days." He says with a little chuckle.

"Really ive been in a coma for that long?!"

"Yes and what put you in it is you lost too much blood from throwing it up. You stomach cancer has come back but we are now going to put you through chemo to get rid of it for good." He explained.

"Ok sounds great." I said with a warm smile.

He left then came back with a wheel chair. I got in it and he took me off. After I was done with chemo he let me go. Cameron gave me my suitcase to get a change of clothes. I put on some sweatpants, a sweatshirt, fuzzy socks, and my uggs. We gathered all the rest of my stuff and left the hospital. I rode with Cameron in his car and Nash rode with Kara in her car to go home.

"I cant believe I almost lost you." Cam said as he grabbed my hand.

"I would never leave you." I gave him a warm smile.

"Good."

After that we made small talk and listened to some music. Once we arrived at me and Karas house Cam and Nash helped us bring our stuff inside. Once we were settled Nash said

"Cam and I are gonna run home to change then come back over."

Kara and I said ok then they left.

"Ok im gonna go shower I smell like a hospital." I said while hopping off the couch.

"Ok ill be out here alone.." Kara said with a straight face.

I let out a little giggle while walking down the hall into my room. I went into me suitcase, that I haven't unpacked yet, and grabbed clean underwear, a bra, fuzzy purple and black pajama shorts, a black tank top, and black knee-high socks that say PINK in purple on the side. I then went into the bathroom and turned on my shower playlist while starting the shower. Once I was out of the shower I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair out and put it into a messy bun. After that I came out of the bathroom and started to unpack my clothes. I brought my dirty clothes into the laundry room then went back into my room and layed on my bed. I got out my phone and scrolled through twitter. I saw that #wakeupmadison was trending so i decided to make a tweet saying I was ok.

@madisonlacy_: Hey guys, I am awake and doing ok thanks for the love:) Love you guys!

After I was done there was a knock at my door and I really didnt want to get up....

———————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys! I feel like I havent updated in FOREVER! But here you go. hope you enjoyed!