Chapter 13

*MADISON'S P.O.V*

I woke up and slowly crawled out of bed trying to not wake up Cameron. I went into my suitcase and pulled out clean underwear, a bra, a black pair of high wasted shorts, a gray muscle tank top that has THUG LIFE written in black thats inside a torques and pink floral box, a black bandeau, and my torques beanie with THUG LIFE written in black.

I tipped toed into to bathroom and started the shower. After I was out of the shower I got dressed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, then put product into it to make my curls stay. I slipped on my beanie and put on a little bit of makeup on.

Once I came out of the bathroom everyone was up and Kara ran in after me.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I said while jumping on Cameron in bed.

"Morning babe." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Its 10:30 get up we need to leave at 11." I said crawling off him.

"You look cute today." He said getting up and hugging me from behind.

"Thanks boo thang!" I said pecking his lips.

"Youre crazy." He laughed.

"I know I am! But im going to get breakfast with mahogany Be ready when I get back!" I yelled grabbing my phone slipping on my black vans and making my way to Mahoganys room.

"Hey girl! Wanna go to get breakfast?" I asked once she opened the door.

"Yea sure just let me finish my makeup." She said then opened the door for me to come in.

"She was wearing a mint blue skater skirt, black and white pocka dot crop, black Doc Martins, and black cat ears.

"I like your outfit." I said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks I really like yours too." She said finishing her winged eyeliner.

"So are you ready?" I asked really hungry.

"Yup lets go!"

"We walked to ihop that was across the street barley getting inside from all the fans.

We were quickly seated and ordered. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes because they are the best thing on this planet! Mahogany ordered french toast witch also looked really good.

After we finished eating I ordered Cameron some eggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE!

(Im sorry but I had to! hahaha)

I walked into my room and everyone was up and dressed.

"Hey babe." Cam said hugging me.

"Hey, I brought you food."