Chapter 9

$Cameron's P.O.V$

The meet and greet has finally ended. It was alot of fun because I love meeting my fans but it was really long. Me and Kara walked backstage and we heard screaming and crying from the bathroom. I sprinted towards the bathroom because I knew it had to be Madison. I opened the door with Kara right behind me. All I saw was blood EVERYWHERE! And Madison hunched over holding her stomach with blood coming out of her mouth. I was at a loss of words and just stood there until her body went limp.

"NO NO NO NO NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I JUST MADE HER MINE! I CANT LOOSE HER NOW!" I cried out while picking up her fragile body and holding her in my arms. 

"DONT JUST STAND THERE KARA DO SOMETHING!" I yelled at her panicking.

"NASH CALL 911 NOW MADISON NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! HURRY ITS REALLY BAD!" Kara yelled to Nash who was in the other room with the others.

"This is all my fault I shouldnt have let her come back here by herself." I whispered while crying.

"No its not you had to stay there with your fans. And plus I think I know what this is." She said to me whispering the last part.

"What is it!" I yelled

"Well when Madison was about seven years old she had stomach cancer and almost died but the doctors said it would go away forever I dont know how it came back." She explained to me.

Just then the paramedics came into the bathroom and took Madison away. We all pilled into then limo and drove to the hospital. The whole car ride was quite. Everyone was confused, worried, and shocked that this happened. The only sound was mine and Kara's soft whimpers.

*At the hospital*

I ran to the front desk and asked

"What room is Madison Lacy in?"

"Ummm... you cannot go in there right now she is in critical condition and all of the doctors are in there."

I walked away and sat with the other in the waiting room. I hate hospitals so much. They are so sad and dull. We sat there in silence for what felt like days but was really just a couple hours until the doctor was walking over to us.

"For Madison Lacy?"

We all stood up.

"Can I just have one or two please?"

Me and Kara then stepped forward. He pulled us away from the other and said.

"Madison's stomach cancer has come back. When she was little the doctor didnt give her enough Chemo to kill the cancer all the way. We will put her through another round the will kill it all the way. But we have to wait untill she wakes up if she wakes up"

"What do you mean if ?" I asked worried.

"Well shes in a pretty deep coma and it might take her days... or years.. we dont know for sure yet."

"Well thanks doctor and just keep us updated." Kara said.

We went back over to everyone else and explained what was going on with Madison. We all made small talk for a little while then Kara said

"Ok its getting late I thing Cameron and I should stay here while the rest of yall go to the hotel and rest then come back in the morning."

"No im staying here with you babe." Nash said.

"Ok but the rest of you guys should go." she said.

Everyone said bye then left. I went onto twitter and tweeted.

@camerondallas: I love you so much @madisonlacy_ please wake up soon #wakeupmadison 

Then I followed and retweeted a couple people who had said nice thing about Madison getting better. I locked my phone and tried to fall asleep and it was very very hard. But after what felt like forever sleep finally took over me.

———————————————————————————————

Yay third update in one day! I feel so accomplished. Anyways hope you liked it. What do you think about Madisons stomach cancer?