Chapter 14

*Madison's P.O.V*

I woke up and checked the time. It was 4:30 am. My throat felt really dry so I carefully crawled out of Camerons grip and went over to my purse. I grabbed 3 dollars and walked to the door. Before I left I glanced at Kara and Nash' bed and realized Nash wasnt there. Hmmm... wonder were he is.. whatever I just want a Gatorade.

I walked out of the room and to the vending machines. Once I was there I put 2 dollars into the machine because the Gatorade was $1.50. I got the drink and my change. Ahhh I love Gatorade. As I was walking back I heard a very familiar voice say

"I had fun too."

I knew that voice... It was Nash..

I stopped walking and waited to see if it was really him. After some kissing sounds witch grossed me out I saw Nash walk out of the hotel room and down the hall towards our room.

"NASH GRIER! WHAT THE HELL!" I whisper yelled because it was 4:30 am and people are sleeping.

"Oh my gosh Madison you scared me." He said turning around.

"Who the hell was that because I know for sure that was not Kara!"

"Ummm... You heard that?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yea I did now explain. You are a jerk. KARA LOVES YOU!"

"I know I know i dont really know what I was doing to be honest just this girl asked me to hang out and I knew it was wrong but couldnt stop myself."

"Well you have to tell her because Im not gonna be the one to break her heart."

"I will I promise... Im really sorry I love her too."

"You messed up nash big time.." I said then walked right past him to our room.

Once I walked in Kara and Cameron were still asleep so I drank most of my Gatorade and crawled into bed with Cam.

Just before I fell asleep I heard the hotel room door open and Nash crawl into bed with Kara.

—————————————————————————————————-

I havent updated in FOREVER!!! But im back! How do you guys like it? Nash cheated... smh!

Love you guys and make sure to vote and comment to tell me how you like it and for me to update more...