Chapter 8

*MADISONS P.O.V*

Cameron put me down on the stage and I froze up. I have never been in front of this many people before. What if they hate me. What if I trip and fall. My thoughts were interrupted by Cameron talking into the Mic.

"Please everybody give a warm welcome to Madison Lacy and Kara Burns."

The crowd erupted in screams and cheering. Me and Kara waved and Cameron continued.

"Im sure you have probably already seen these two on social media ad everything. I know there are alot of rumors going around about whats happening between all of us but I want to put some of them to rest."

He then turned to me and grabbed my hand.

"Madison Lacy you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and will you do me the pleasure of having you as my girlfriend?"

The whole crowd started to chant.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

I was at a tolotal loss of words but managed to get out.

"Yes! Yes Cameron I will!"

He then picked me up and spun me around. Once he set me down we both leaned in and kissed. Fireworks were going off everywhere and if felt so amazing. Everyone in the venue was saying 'AWWWW'. But then Nash picked up the mic and said.

"I also want to put the rest of the rumors to rest and ask this beautiful girl named Kara to be my girlfriend."

Kara started to blush like crazy while the crowd chanted.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

After what felt like forever she finally said.

"Yes Nash!" Then they kissed.

(I know that nash isn't 21 in real life but in the story lets pretend he is so its not a big age difference)

After all all of that we stayed on stage for a while and answered fan questions and danced. Once main stage was over we all headed to meet and greet. Its so crazy how just yesterday I was one of those girls waiting in line to meet them and now Im dating Cameron. All of the boys were in the same groups from yesterday but now Kara is with Nash and I am with Cam. I was so surprised how many girls wanted pictures with me and Cam. About 20 minutes into the meet and greet I stared to feel really dizzy and felt like I was gonna throw up.

"Cameron I really dont feel good Im gonna go sit down backstage."

"Ok babe be careful and just tell me if you need anything."

"Ok." he kissed me on the cheek and then I went backstage.

I was sitting in a chair when I felt it about to come up. So i ran to the bathroom and let it all out but suddenly I had the taste of metal in my mouth. OH NO I KNOW THIS TASTE! BLOOD! I looked down at what I was throwing up and all I saw was blood. I started to scream and cry. NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME HERE AND NOW NO! Thats when Kara and Cameron came bursting through the door and thats the last thing I saw before everything went black.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

I love cliff hangers sooo much! And wow two updates in one day! I think I might make It three we will see because Im home from school today sick!