Chapter 3

$CAMERONS P.O.V$

There she is I have been meeting fans all day but have been waiting to see her. She is so beautiful and perfect.

"Madison!" I said when she got up to me.

"Hey Cam." she said into my chest as we hugged.

I have been thinking about her sense the moment I saw her at the hotel. Once we pulled away from our hug we took a picture and then I whispered in her ear

"I missed you so much." I saw her start to blush then she covered her face.

"No dont hide it you look beautiful." I gave her a sweet smile then hugged her again.

When we pulled away she looked up into my eyes. Then I dont know what came over me but I leaned in and we kissed. It was amazing her lips were so soft and I wanted it to last forever but we had to pull away because of the security and cheering fans in the background. Before she left I wrote my number on her arm and told her to call me at 6.

*MADISON'S P.O.V*

OMG WOW I JUST KISSED CAMERON DALLAS!! I couldnt believe this, The kiss was amazing I felt fireworks going off and his lips were soo soft ugh! Im also freaking out because I got his number too and im going to call him at 6! I pulled myself together and took Cameron and Kara's picture. Just before we walked away he winked at me and I winked back.

I was surrounded by fans asking all sorts of questions like "how was it?" and "are you guys dating?" or "whats your twitter?" I gave them my twitter then left the room. Next was the main stage and I was so excited. It was really fun we just danced, sung, and made vines. It was the best night of my life! But its not over yet I still have to call Cam.

————————————————————————————————————

Ive never been to Magcon so i dont really know how it is sorry if it wrong. BYEEEEE