Chapter 11- The Last Feel Of Italian Love

8th August 2018, I woke up excited to meet Jeff and race with him for another day. I got up and grabbed my phone, *message from Jeff* "Rise and Shine Princess, last race day, gotta get busy busy busy!" *winky face, heart* As I read his text, I got more excited and giggled slightly. "you're up early...Again." Leo said to me, reaching for his glasses. "Good morning to you too." I foolishly replied.
          Jaydon was up as well, he jumped on my bed and snatched my phone out of my hand. "Jay no-" "Ooouuuu Princess an 'ting." He said jokingly in his local trini accent. "Heyy give it back!" I yelled, trying to snatch my phone back. "How was your date?" Leo asked, "It was nice, we had a nice dinner and we talked a bit. " I answered, taking my phone back. "Once he didn't do anything to you." Leo added, Jay nodded in agreement.
           Boost walked into my room, "Y'all are up early." He said, walking over to my bed. "She's waking up to good morning messages from her Prince now." Jaydon said to Boost, I blushed and layed back down, "I don't know how I feel right now." I told them, "You're in love sis, it'll be like that for a while." Leo said, Jay nodded. "Don't take it on too much okay, it'll be alright." Boost reassured me, I nodded "Alright, we got a plane to catch." Boost said to us, Leo and Jay left the room with him. I texted Jeff, telling him that I'll be on my way soon.
          When I left my room, I went over to the couch to sit down with Snot Rod. As I got there he opened his arms, inviting me for a hug, I hugged him tight. "How'd you sleep sis?" he asked me, "I slept well." I replied, Wingo came up behind the couch and bear hugged me, "Of course she slept well, she prob had *dreams dreams* about the guy." he said, rubbing my head roughly but playfully, "Heyyyyy" I yelled back, laughing. "DJ's still cooking, you three should get ready first, then eat 'til we're ready to go, sis go first." "Alrighty then." I nodded and went to get ready. After everyone got ready and ate breakfast we left for the airport.
          Going to the airport, I caught sight of Jeff and John. The road was clear so I snuck up behind Jeff, he didn't seem to notice me, from his side mirror I saw that he was looking at the road. I snuck up behind him and before he expected it...*ROARRRR!!!* I revved my engine so hard that he jumped! "AAHHH! HEY WHAT THE--" "Heyyyy there sweetheart~" I greeted him cheekily, driving up next to him with a bright mischievous smile. "..Keke, love...You scared me!" He said to me, nudging my fender, laughing. I laughed, "I got you good! Wait- did you just call me 'love'?" I randomly stated, realizing. "Yup." He answered me, winking. I blushed and John chuckled, "Kids." he said playfully with a smile.
          "You excited?" I asked, driving closer to him, "Oh yeah! Last race and in ENGLAND! And we get to find out who the fastest racer is." He said, driving closer to me as well, "Well between McQueen and Francesco at least." I said, he laughed. At this point he was jamming my side softly, I blushed so much it showed through my red paint.
          For a minute we just cruised together, both our sides gently touching. My engine started to get heated and my pistons pumped a little faster and harder. "You good there, princess?" he asked, knowing all too well what was happening. Me obviously flustered answeres, "Oh yeah, definitely~" I answered him, snuggling close, he giggled flirtily and leaned in close...The butterflies was real. "Awwwwwwww!" everyone yelled out, "How adorable!" DJ and Wingo said in sync. Jeff and I blushed, we kept driving until we got to the airport.
          When we got to the airport, we turned to our human forms to go inside. I didn't have much luggage but as soon as Jeff turned to his human form, he took his luggage and also took mine for me. "Jeffery, I could've carried that, ya know." I said in a soft tone, "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to carry heavy luggage dear." he replied to me, I blushed and he pulled his luggage along with mine. "must be nice." Jay whispered to Leo, Leo nodded in agreement and smiled.
          As I walked with him inside, the cool AC blew on our hair, I just looked at Jeff and..Oh his hair...Its so fluffy! He looks so adorable with his yellow fluffy hair. "Floofy~" I recalled playfully, "Extremely," he replied "Haven't had a haircut in a while." he continued, fluffing his hair. "I like it that way~" I told him, he looked at me and smiled, "Thanks...Love." I smiled brightly.
          We spoke about random things while we waited to board our flight. Jeff and I sat together talking about the race, "We may not be the fastest cars but you are for sure the most beautiful I've ever seen, and sweet to boot!" Jeff told me, "We may not win it but I think we did win at something.." I said, looking into his dreamy gray eyes. He looked back at me, "Oh? What's that?" He asked, "You'll see~" I replied, he smirked. His smirks oh boy...Looks dangerous but hella cute!
          Once we boarded our flight, we spoke more obviously. The flight was not that long considering we're already in Europe. We still cuddled close to get a bit more rest before our last race. I leaned on his shoulder as he put his arm around me, resting his head on mine, he smooched my head and with his free hand he held mine. We slept until we got to England.