Chapter 9- Dinner Date...?

On the drive home, I drove with my brothers pretty silently. I was zoned out, day dreaming about Jeff. "You okay, sis?" DJ asked cruising beside me, "Yeah, you're being pretty quiet." Boost added. "I'm fine, just..Wanted to ask something." I answered a bit worryingly. "Is it about that boy?" Leo asked raising an eyebrow. "Wh- uh...Yeah.." I stuttered looking down at the road. "What is it?" Boost asked me, I suddenly got nervous.
"Well you see..He asked me out to dinner so...I was wondering if I can go?" I nervously answered. "Ooouuuuuu! Someone got a daaaaaaate!" Jaydon teased. "I don't trust him with you yet..." Boost answered in a mean protective tone. "But- Okay.." I sighed quietly, disappointed. "Aww" The other added.
Boost looked back at me and sighed, "You know what?" I looked up at him, "I hate seeing you disappointed so..I'll allow you to go." He then replied. "Wh- Really??" I replied in shock. "Yeah, go have fun." He then said to me. I drove up to him and snuggled on his fender, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" I said happily, "No prob, sis." He smiled, "If anything happens or he doesn't act right, let us know." Leo then said, the boys agreed.
Continue driving on the highway, I realized that Carla, Shu, and their crews were missing, they came with us this morning on this road. "Where's Carla and the others?" "They took a different turn a while ago, they're probably almost at their place right now." Wingo answered, "Oh, huh. They better be careful driving home." I added, "Especially if they're tired." DJ added. I nodded. 

We got to our hotel room about 7. As we got there, I ran to my bedroom to get ready for that dinner, I checked my phone first. I'll message Jeff to ask what time exactly, I should've thought of that earlier. "8:00pm would be good, the restaurant isn't so far." He replied, I acknowledged and got ready. I didn't come prepared for a dinner anytime soon, the best clothes I had to wear was crop tops, jackets and jeans. Oh well, I'll put something on, a red top, jeans and a jacket, I doubt he'll care what I wear.
I ran back, took some cash and went to the elevator, "I'm leaving, boys! I'll call if anything's up. Kay byeeee love youuu!" I yelled through the front door of our room. "Love you too! Be careful!" Wingo yelled back, "she's really in a hurry to meet him.." He then said. "She seems to like him alot." Snot Rod added, "He better not be one of those stupid boys..." Leo said snarling, "Yeah, I don't trust him." Jaydon then said. "She be fine boys, plus Jeff seems like a nice guy." DJ replied to them.
Driving down the busy roads, I saw Jeff at the nearest Restaurant, he looks so..Handsome. He wore simple clothes, a plain white t-shirt, a gray plaid unbuttoned shirt and simple black jeans, his fluffy hair swayed in the wind's direction. He was looking down at his phone, leaning on the restaurant's outside wall.
I drove out of traffic and turned human as I reached the sidewalk, the wind blowing my hair as I did. "Hey Jeffery!" I said sweetly "You look cute." I told him. He paused and stared at me for a second, "And you look beautiful." He said, blushing, I giggled. "I made reservations for us." He said walking up to me, "Reservations? That's sweet of you." I replied to him. He blushed adorably.
He opened the door and ushered me inside. We quickly got our table and sat down. "Wow, this place is gorgeous." I said, looking around. "Not as much as you though." he said quietly, I blushed. "So um.." He said to me, fluffing his hair, I looked at him shyly. "I'm sure by now you can tell that I have a crush on you..I like you." He said shyly, his face red with blush and nervousness. I blushed, "Yeah it was quite obvious," I giggled, "but..." I rest my hand on his, "I like you too, that should've been obvious to you as well." I replied to him.
He looked at my hand on top of his and looked back at me, "I saw that you liked me but I was still is quite shy around you..I had no idea what to say or do." He then told me, "I get that, took a lot of guts to ask me out huh?" I jokingly said, he chuckled "yeah actually." he answered. He looked back down at our hands, he turned his over to feel mine. "Your hands are so soft.." he said to me, he held my hand, I smiled.
"Whatchu wanna eat?" he asked me, "Hmm..Kinda want some sort of pasta." I replied. "Yeah I want pasta too." he said, "We're in Italy, of course we want pasta." I told him, laughing softly, he nodded and laughed. "An alfredo would be nice actually." I told him, "Chicken?" he added. "Yeah, that sounds good!" I told him, "That oughta hit the spot." he replied, I nodded in agreement. As soon as the waiter came, we ordered and continued waiting.
While we waited, we talk about ourselves more, to get to know eachother better. "So you race only in the Caribbean unless you get invited or interested in other races?" he asked curiously. "Yep, its called the Caribbean Motor Racing Championship." I answered, "That's cool." He said, "How'd you get into it?" He asked. "Well, my dad and another racer taught me." I answered, "Hey, same." He replied in surprise. Soon our food came, we probably talked more than we ate but we were finished eventually.
After our dinner, he walks with me out of the restaurant. "That was a wonderful dinner." I said, turning to him, "Agreed, it's nice spending time with you." He replied to me. "It's not too late, we should still get back home, we got a flight tomorrow." He said to me, "Oh yeah, England." I said, he nodded. "You know...It's too dangerous for a pretty gal like you to drive home alone." He said to me in a flirty tone. "Come drive with me then." I replied to him in the same tone, he smiled and drove with me back to the hotel.
When we got to my hotel, we said our goodbyes, he didn't stay long, he also needed rest. "Jeff before you go.." I said, "Yeah?" he said curiously, I held his hands and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the lovely dinner~" I thanked him. He bravely held my hands and kissed me back, "You're quite welcome princess~" he replied. I smiled, face filled with blush and went inside. He drove back to his hotel..