Chapter 15- Sleep Over.

On the drive home, Jeff and I drove back and forth on the roads, teasing each other and laughing. We slowed down coming up to a junction and traffic lights, we stopped next to each other. Jeff revved his engine hard, "You wanna go, baby?" He asked, cheekily, "Oh, you're on, darling~" I responded to him, "Count us in!" The others said we readied ourselves and as soon as the lights turned green, we shot off.

We sped through the busy roads, getting our way home. My freshly cleaned and mended engine felt so smooth as I drove, I cruised on the streets in satisfaction. Jeff suddenly sped past me, teasing me so I accelerated enough to snuggle on his fender. "I'm so glad you're feeling better, babe." Jeff said, snuggling back, "Yessssss, so now I could beat you in one last race, darling~~" I told him, he smirked. "I only let you win!" Jeff confessed, and I giggled. "You two just can't get enough of each other." Wingo noted, our smiles just got wider as we snuggled closer. We kept driving until we got to our hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, it was nearing darkness. Everyone turned into their human form to get in and up to our room, as I turned to my human form, Jeff swept me off of my feet and cuddled me in his arms, "You must be tired, dear." He sweetly said to me, "I'm not, but this is comfortable~" I said cheekily, he giggled. We went inside the hotel and up to our room. "Well Jeffery, this is our room," Boost said to him, "Make yourself at home, dude." Wingo then said after, "Thanks everyone." he replied. Jeff rested his bag on the couch, "You're staying on the couch?" I asked him, Jeff a little confused answered, "yeah..?" I giggled, "No hun, you're sleeping with me." I said to him, blushing. He blushed hard, "O- Okay~" he responded. "No." Jaydon said, menacingly, "Don't worry about him." I said to Jeff, holding his shoulder, DJ was about to speak, "As long as you two don't do anything-", "WE'RE TEENS!" we said to them in a specific tone. "If you touch her, you're a dead man, pretty boy," Jaydon said, angrily, Jeff gulped. Leo agreed with Jay and nodded.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, I pulled Jeff down with me as well, I snuggled on him and he snuggled back. "Lovebirds," Wingo and DJ said, laughing. Jay and Leo suddenly scoffed and growled, "Geez, chill dudes." I snarled back. "Yeah!" Jeff added, "You're lucky Keke's here.." Leo said to him, "Hm." Jeff hummed as he cuddled my arm tighter. I laughed, "Boys.."

Boost turned on the TV and sat down with us. "So, Jeffery, we wanna know a little more about you." Boost told him, "In return, you get to learn about us and why dating our little sister is risky for you." Wingo said, jokingly, I elbowed him. "As long as its her I'll take the risks any day." he bravely replied. "So, I'm from Vallejo, California, my father taught me everything I know about racing." Jeff told my brothers, "Ah, you're a California fella." Snot Rod noted, Jeff nodded. "I came from the US and moved to Japan a few years after." Snot Rod told him, "Nice."

"I'm the oldest brother, I'm the protective one, I'm also the one who will give you more hell if you mess with our sister." Boost menacingly said, "I'm officially scared of you." Jeff said to him, Boost laughed. "DJ and I are both the same age," Wingo said, "We're the middle siblings you could say," DJ added, "oh also...if you mess with her.." "..you mess with double trouble.." They both said. Jeff gulped. "And we'll just flat out murder you with bare hands." Leo and Jay said. "Dating you IS risky, huh.." Jeff nervously said, "mhmmm, but they can't do anything once I'm around." I replied, "Good to know."

"It's late people, we should head to bed." Boost said, "Yeah.." I yawned. "Well Jeff, the bed's right there," Boost pointed, "Thanks." he replied. Jeff and I got up and went over to the bed to lay down and rest. "Make yourself comfy, love." I said to him, we laid down side by side. Jeff suddenly sighs, "You okay, love?" I asked him, "Yeah, I'm just nervous." he confessed. I smiled, "There's no need to be nervous, hun." I told him before I snuggled on him. "Yeah..you're right." he replied, putting his arms around me, cuddling me. "Comfy~" I softly said, "Very~" he added. I smooched his lips and he smooched mine back. I giggled and blushed. "Good night, I love you Jeff." I said sweetly, "Good night dear, I love you too~" he replied as we cuddled and fell asleep.