Part 30

Vellinsa's pov;

I'm going back to work at the company where I've work before. Yes, it's at Jayden's company. I work as his assistant for the clothes I design for his models to advertise.

I was doing my work until I hear someone was raising his voice. I check out to see that Jayden is mad at his co-workers for not doing their job right. I ever see this side of him but it's different. Never thought he would turn into a beast completely when it comes to serious about work.

I came home to take the drawings I left in the house. Then there's a maid who gave me an envelope of mail to me. " Ma'am, do you mind if you could put this in Jayden's office. We ever been warn before that we are not allowed to enter or anyone else but I think only you can ". I wondered if they can't that's mean I am too right? But is it urgent to put this inside his office? Why can't they just left it outside his office room in the house. Yeah, there's an office room inside his house.

I ask the maid " that's mean I can't enter too right? I mean we can just put the envelope outside the room or stick it ". The maid then answer " I'm not sure but the postman told me that someone ordered him to make sure to tell the receiver to put inside his office room ". I mean who would even order that because it can't be Jayden if he didn't even allow anyone to enter the room.

But I don't mind, I just enter the office room to put the envelope. Besides, he's at the office this hour. This afternoon hour how can he's back home. So I will just enter without him knowing.

I enter the room and my jaw dropped. This room are totally full of my pictures. It's quite huge inside, I didn't expect there would be second floor. It's like a big library but not that full of books inside. There's a stair that leads to the 2 rooms upstairs. I look around amazed and shocked because my pictures are all around. Damn, where did he even get this and when is this? That's mean he's been around me before? It feels like I've came in the room of a stalker.

I put the envelope and straight away exit the room but then suddenly Jayden enter the room. He enter while trying to catch his breath as if he's running. I was startled because what would he do if he knew I enter his office room without his permission.

He suddenly lock the door while look at my eyes deeply with his intimidating face. He approach me while loosen his necktie. I back away because he look scary. Is he gonna punish me for enter the room? I straight away run to the stairs and enter the room I've saw. He catch me but I lock the door immediately. He knock on the door " honey, open the door ". I was sitting at the corner shaking feeling terrified. Why is he like this? Why does it seems like he's back to his old self.

He keep on knocking shaking the door knob asking me to open. He bang the door got me flinch. I feel terrified not knowing what to do. I can't call or text anyone, I left my bag on the table. Suddenly, Jayden say " if you didn't open this, you will not expect what I will do to you once I open this door ". Is he really mad right now?

The door is unlock. My bad. How can I even expect to hide here lock the door and didn't even think he would have the key to open the door. He enter, I look up at him with so much fear in my eyes. He come to me and grab me in the arms got me screaming cause I'm scared what he might do next.

He drag my arms to the other room and I was shocked by the other room. It's a red room.

(The red room)

(The red room)