Part 24

Jayden pov;

I was walking around and saw Vellinsa is plucking the bananas. I came to approach her and she flinch by my sudden presence. She back away but I pull her wrist and touch her arms asking her to not scared. " Hey don't be scared I won't hurt you alright? ". She then calm a bit and look at me. I look at her deeply, damn wish I could kiss her right now. I stare at her lips I don't know why I'm tempted by her lips. Maybe it's because I crave for her so much.

She try to walk away but I stop her. I say " I miss you ". She look at me just froze there as if she's really shocked by what I've said.

Then suddenly her grandpa appear " how dare you meet her in private ". He smack the back of my head. That hurts tho. He came to Vellinsa and check on her asking whether she's okay as if I hurt her.

He look at me " follow me you little rat ". Wow never thought he would be so radical. I walk behind him and he pull my arm, threw me to the ground. Okay I was quite shock by this sudden attack.

He then pull out his bamboo stick and start to hit me with it. I moan in pain and startled by the sudden punishment. He keep on hitting me but I just stay there let him hit me. It's because is what I've done to Vellinsa before.

I saw Vellinsa look at me looking worried but I smiled at her giving my sweet smile to make sure that I'm okay. She still look at me as if she wanted to cry.

After all the beating, her grandpa just left leaving me there. Everyone look at me while whisper to each other and they left too. Vellinsa left too. Except for the cheerful girl who came to me and ask " are you alright? ". I look at her " no it's okay don't help me ". I said that because I knew no one had help Vellinsa before when I was torturing her.

She just let me walk by myself until I saw Steven approach me. Didn't expect he would be here too.

We were sitting down in a small hut. He bought hot coffee for me. We drank together until he say " it's gonna be hard for you to near Vellinsa because her grandpa might beat your ass ". I chuckled and smirk " it's okay, I know how to get my punishment already. Maybe I should near her to get my ass beaten ". Steven look at me in disbelief " are you serious right now? " I nodded giving him a smile. He ask " so you came here just to get a beating and punishments from her grandpa huh? "
I look at him and nodded again. He just drank his coffee speechless by what I say.

It's night time and it's time to sleep. We had dinner and I didn't expect we would sleep early on 9p.m. If by this time I'm awake watching TV before going to sleep at 10:30p.m.

They all enter the room and I watch Vellinsa enter her room. I just want to see her before I sleep. She enter and stop at her door. She look at me and immediately enter the room as if she saw a ghost. I just smiled by her cute action and proceed on laying down.

I lay down staring at the sky full with stars. I can't sleep at all. I just stare and see how beautiful the night sky is. Sleeping here is not bad at all because of the view. Even though it's cold but it's okay, luckily I bought my long sleeve sweater and pants, thick blanket for me.

20 minutes later I'm asleep. I thought sleeping here would be nice but it's not because of the mosquitoes starting to roam around me and giving me kissmarks that I don't want. It's quite suffering to sleep like this I can't take it to the point I sleep inside my blanket. I cover my whole body with a blanket. These damn mosquitoes how can they keep giving me kisses. If it's Vellinsa it's okay but this it's mosquitoes. What a luck.