Part 3

Vellinsa pov;

After we reach our new home, he just straight away go inside the house while bring his things. While me he didn't lend me a hand. I had to carry my heavy things alone. I look outside and inside of the house got me amaze. What a huge house a mansion of course.

Jayden turn and look at me. He say " your room is next to my room ". Yeah I'm glad we didn't share the same bed. I nodded and straight away to go up in the room. I look and amaze by how decorative the room is. Everything is totally my type of style. I jump and lay myself on the bed staring blankly at the ceiling. Why am I living like this?

I then heard a woman laugh. I open my door slightly and peek outside just to see Jayden and a woman hug while his hand travelling her back. They both enter the room. Do I have to see this sight all the time?

Not only that I could hear them making out. I don't know why but it's quite hurt for me to hear that so I grab my earphone and listen to the songs. I then slept without even taking a bath because I was tired for the wedding.

I woke up and straight away exit the room. At the same time me and Jayden exit the room. We both look at each other and Jayden say " go and cook breakfast for me and the woman inside ". I nodded and walk away. Damn that hurt me right on the spot.

I cook the breakfast for me, Jayden and that woman. After I done preparing the breakfast, I ask the maid to deliver it to them so the maid did. I eat alone in the kitchen enjoying the meal I've made.

The maid then come and tell me " Sir Jayden told me to ask you to deliver next time ". Why tho? Is he trying to play with my feelings?

Then after 3 minutes they both come down the stairs laughing together. I look at them but proceed on eating not bothering them being mushy mushy together.

That woman exit the house and Jayden approach me. He remind me " next time you're the one who will send the foods to me ". I just look at him blankly and nodded. Yeah, I feel like a robot.

After I'm done with my breakfast, I took a shower preparing to work at the cafe. I go out and saw Jayden is already outside waiting. He ask me to enter the car because he will send me to work so I did but sit at the back seat. Ain't no way I'm gonna sit beside him.

He then on his way to send me to work. I arrive at work attracting everyone's attention because I just realized he drive a Lamborghini. I feel embarrassed to exit the car but I had to. I need to work.

Then my coworkers approach me and ask me " is that your husband " I just give a fake smile and nodded. They were like " aww lucky you to have a rich husband. What a daddy he is " they laugh. I just laugh along giving a fake laugh of course.

Damn is this how my life is?