Part 12

Vellinsa pov;

Jayden shake me from my sleep to wake me up. I open my eyes slowly and he say " wake up we're arrive ". So I woke up weakly feeling down because of what happen. He look at me as if he's curious why are my face look strangely different. So I look down to cover my eyes. I'm sure my eyes a bit big and red.

We walk down the plane stairs and saw there's a car ready for us. We enter the car and on our way to unknown place too. On our way we are in Paris. What are we even doing here?

We arrive at a hotel. We straight away go to the elevator on our way to the room. Seems like he already prepare everything, he didn't even bother to book a room from the counter.

We enter the room. I wanted to relax but Jayden told me to get ready for a makeover myself because we need to attend a party dinner. I was surprised because I got no dress so I told him " but I don't have any dinner dress " he ask me to go for a shopping and buy it myself. He ask me to go with our driver so I go because he's in a rush. The dinner party starts at 8p.m.

I then go search for the dresses. We go to every dress shops. Everything is expensive I can't even bought the nice one. I got no choice and choose the simple one because it's cheap. I don't have any enough money.

So we are on our way back to the hotel. I prepare everything myself. I make up myself just putting on a simple makeup with a simple dress. I exit the room and Jayden look at me in shock. He raise his voice at me " what the hell are you even wearing? You will embarrassing me with this dress? Why can't you buy a dress more nicer?! How could you wear something so simple?!". I'm dissapointed by his respond. I just look down not knowing what to respond.

(Vellinsa's dress)

(Vellinsa's dress)

He then left me walk away while looking upset. I walk behind him not trying to embarrassed him. We arrive the ballroom. Everyone was looking at me while whispering to each other. Yeah everyone was wearing such a fancy, gorgeous dress while me looking like a potato.

I feel embarrassed of myself I wanted to run away but I know I can't. I saw Jayden look at me and shake his head not believing what I wear. I understand that I embarrassed him so much to the point he avoid me.

I'm all alone not enjoying the party. I sit alone and eat alone. I even saw Jayden is having a good time with another woman. He wrap his arms around the woman's waist while talking near her looking so sweet while laughing together with her. I swear that literally hurt me so much.

Then I saw my CEO Tristan came to me " hey long time no see ". I look up at  him looking surprised. I immediately apologies to him for not coming to work. He say " don't worry I know the reason " while looking at Jayden. I just look down feeling miserable. He say " he bring you yet he didn't even make you near him ". I fake my smile and say " see what I'm wearing ". He look at me and say " hmm want me to lend a help on that? " While giving such a teasing smile.

Never thought I could see this silly side of him.