Part 29: Love is Back

Vellinsa pov;

After 1 week of thinking hard of my decisions. I finally made my decision. I go back to town to meet Jayden. I came back to my house to stay for a moment.

I find the right time to meet him. I call his mother to meet her and discuss to her. She wanted to help so I won't do it alone.

+++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I was busy doing my work. I settle everything and I feel quite exhausted. I feel like my mood is boiling with anger. I even yell at my employees for not doing their work right.

I came home open my shirt and necktie leaving me shirtless. I can't wait to finish my shower and sleep. I almost enter the bathroom until I heard a doorbell rang. Gosh who's coming at this hour give me sleep please.

I walk with anger and open the door harshly and saw Vellinsa is appear infront of my door. " Am I hallucinating? ". I mumbled to myself. My mom then appear and chuckled " no honey you're not this is real ". I then look at Vellinsa with her eyes wide open as if she's shock.

I then look at me who are shirtless. Shit I straight away turn and ask them to enter. I straight away ran towards my room to take a shower immediately.

After done showering, I rush to settle myself down. I walk down the stairs and saw Vellinsa is alone. I ask " where is mom ". She say " oh she left already  ". I was quite surprised to see that mom left and leave Vellinsa here alone with me. I sat down on the other side of the couch. I look at her looking awkward with me.

I broke the awkwardness and ask " so what are you doing here? You're not living at the village anymore? ". She answered " uhm no because I want to find a job ". I nodded and ask " where do you live now ". She answered " I live in a temporary house for rent. Maybe I will leave tomorrow and find another house to stay instead ". I nodded and ask her " so you already found one? " She answered " not yet, maybe I will stay Steven for awhile and at the same time I will find a new place to stay ". With Steven? What the heck no.

I straight to the point " do you want to live with me instead? ". She choke on her water and look at me with shock. " Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask that ". I try to explain more but she cut me " can I? " She say while giving me her puppy eyes. " Yeah of course no problem " I respond to her while giving my excited smile. God I look weird for responding like that. I hope she didn't feel uncomfortable with me.

She then say she needs to go back because it's late but I told her " it's late it's getting dark you can stay here and pack your things tomorrow and put your things here ". She look at me while thinking hard so she agree with me. She decided to stay with me.

I find my clothes for her to wear for sleep. I gave her my towel, sweater and sweatpants. She exit the bathroom and I coincidentally bump onto her. I look at her with my awkward eyes. Gosh why am I like this?

She suddenly say " can I sleep with you? ". I turn my back immediately not believing what she ask for. I need to confirm " sorry what? ". She repeat what she say and I was dumbfounded.

We ended up sleeping together on one bed. I lie down on my bed awkwardly trying to keep my distance so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly she turn herself to me and hug me tight. I froze for a moment but I turn to face her. I look at her with a confuse face but I hug her back. She then put her head deeply on my chest and arms. I can't deny how adorable she is when she did that. I hug her tightly and we feel comfortable hugging each other.

After a few minutes, we slept.