Part 10

Jayden pov;

I was on my way to go to my enemy's hotel. I enter and go to the counter. What a luck. My enemy is already at the desk.

I approach and say " wow you're working here too ". He say yes. I book a room and he say " I'm sorry you're banned from staying at this hotel ". That got me speechless for a moment. I chukled while smirk " uhm is it okay to chase out a customer ". He then answered " yes to assure my employees safety " while giving me a provoking smile. I look down and and chuckled " what am I a criminal? ". He said to me back " aren't that obvious? ". I almost throw hands but my secretary stopped me.

He then call the bodyguards to drag me out but I walk out myself. Not wanting to be everyone's attention by being drag by such a big ass bodyguards. Fuck it's hard to enter inside there.

I think I will find my own way to get Vellinsa back.

++++++++++++++

Tristan pov;

I left the desk to meet Vellinsa and told her about it. She was surprised because she didn't expect that Jayden would dare to step his foot on his hotel because as far as she know I ever told her that Jayden never once step his foot here but never thought because of her he would. I was quite surprised by his presence too.

She look quite terrified because of how brave Jayden is to step his foot here. So I offer her to stay in this hotel room where there's a special room for housekeeper.

She grab my hand and say thankyou many times. I can't deny that got me a moment there. I feel like my heart is fluttering suddenly. I never felt like this before.

Don't fall in love please.