Part 19

Vellinsa pov;

I open my eyes slowly and look around, look at laying on the bed. Looking around the room and don't even recognize where am I.

I look at Jayden standing lean on the door while crossing his arms looking at me intimidatingly. I immediately sat down and ask me " where am I? ". He suddenly say " you wanna try to escape and explore where are you? ". I confuse by his word. He say again " don't worry I won't stop you try to run away ". I ran towards the door, open it and exit the house. The bodyguards are out trying to stop me but Jayden gave them signal to not to. I immediately ran out and saw I'm at a beach but facing another place like an island.

Jayden came to me and say " now you see it you got nowhere to escape ". I ask him " where are we what is this place? "
He answered me " an island ". I look around not believing this is another level of I can't even escape anymore.

I kneel down " please don't do this to me ". He came to me and held my arm to stand up. He drag me into the house and throw me in the room.

I go up to the bed " please stop I can't take this anymore you're out of to the line ". He say " is it wrong for me to have you by my side? I just want to win your heart back and love you again! Is it a crime for me to love you and you love me back?! ". I yelled " this is totally wrong! This didn't even fix everything you make me feel traumatized everytime I look at you! " I say while crying.

He suddenly scream " argh shut the fuck up before I put my dick in your mouth ". I look at him lock my lips and cry harder. He crawl to me " I don't care as long as I can have you and keep you here you understand?! ". I just nodded because I know I had to obey him. If I didn't, he would do something more bad to me.

+++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

The next morning, I prepare myself to go for work. I saw Vellinsa is already sleeping peacefully so I don't want to wake her. Instead, I kiss her forehead and cheek " bye I love you ". I go to the boat to go to the other side.

I'm on my way to my office and saw my mom and my dad with their I don't know group of what? Mom came to me and slap me " where the hell did you put Vellinsa? You kidnapped her don't you? ". I look at her not even respond to her words.

She ask me again " answer me! Don't you even dare to hurt her! ". I yelled at her " it's your fault for wanting to send her far away from me that's why I took her to stay with me! ". My mom slap me again. " You only think of yourself, do you even think of her feelings?! ". I stare at the floor for a moment getting flashbacks of how I use to treat her.

Damn, I'm so cruel all this time. I'm sorry Vellinsa but I still need you.