.32

I woke up the next morning, to mike awake staring at the ceiling above him. He felt my head move because he faced towards me and smiled.
-"good morning." He whispered.
-"did you even go to sleep last night?" I groan with a raspy voice, squinting my eyes.
-"of course I did!" he defended, but I didn't believe him.
I roll my eyes, laying my head back down.
-"I'm so tired.." I mumbled.
-"go back to sleep. It's only 6:45." he said, running his fingers through my hair that was getting longer than I liked.
i smiled as he kissed my head over and over, I rested my hand on his chest as I laid my head on his stomach. i started rubbing his stomach a bit, I could feel him giggling.
-"stop, that tickles." He laughed, making me giggle at how cute his laughter was.
i rested my head back down again before falling asleep with a wide smile on my face, I felt him playing with my hair as I was slowly falling into rest.
i really love him.

i woke up on the ground, i felt the gravel irritating my skin. I also felt my head throbbing as blood flowed out of it.
I heard a familiar voice yelling my name, that's when I saw mike running to me.
he tilted my head up, I could see the tears in his eyes.
-"Will! Will don't fall asleep!!" He shook me, holding my head up from the ground.
-"my head.." I groan, reaching my hand to the upper part of my forehead.
Mike let go of me, ripping the end of his shirt off and held the piece of cloth to my head, making me slightly wince.
-"hold on, will! I called the police, they're on their way! Just please stay awake!" He frantically begged me."
i could feel myself getting dizzy, I could also feel the blood dripping down my face as he sat me up. It was all over mikes shirt.
i felt like I was about to fall asleep, before the sound of sirens startled me a bit, I heard car doors shut and got a glimpse of Hopper and 3 other officers running towards me.
I could the see the fear in mikes eyes, it made me want to break down no matter how hurt I was.

as the paramedics carried me away, I could see the look on mikes face. It was pure worry and sadness.

-"will? Will!" A voice shook me awake.
I sat up from my hospital bed, not realizing I was crying in my sleep. Mike had a look of guilt and sadness when he looked at me.
-"why are you crying??" he asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
-"I think I remembered.." my voice shook, before I looked at him and started crying again.
-"you were so scared.. I'm so sorry Mike." I cried, feeling like a baby.
-"will, please don't cry! it's okay.." he hugged me again.
I felt so stupid for crying, but I couldn't help it. The fear and worry in his eyes made me feel upset.
-"I'm sorry you had to see that." I put my hand on the side of his worried face, before he held onto the same hand.
-"don't apologize, it wasn't your fault Will." He squeezed my hand and laid me back down onto his chest.
-"just go back to sleep.. it's okay." he said, trying to calm me down.
I fell asleep quickly, not really wanting to, but I fell asleep with tears running down my face.

•••

it had been hours since this morning, will was no longer asleep.
our friends were over after school, talking with him and playing uno with him, i played for a while but I had something to do.
-"hey guys, ill be back." I said, standing up.
-"where are you going?" Will asked.
-"just.. to the store. I'll be back in about an hour." I said, leaving in a rush.
I walk out the doors and see Nancy in her car waiting for me.
I sat up front before she ordered me to fasten my seatbelt and took off at home.
It had taken 7 minutes before we arrived back at the house.
I grabbed my keys from the garage and unlocked my car.
-"are you sure you don't need anything?" she asked.
-"yep, I'm sure. Thanks nance, see ya, bye." I said, shutting my door and speeding off.
-"SLOW DOWN!" She yelled as I drove away.
I drove 20 minutes out of town to go where I was going, it felt like a 5 hour drive though. I stopped outside the juvenile detention hall and parked my car in the visitor parking.
i walked inside the front doors and saw a lady up front, she looked sweet.
-"I'm here to visit Troy Walsh." I said to her.
-"your name and relationship to juvenile."
-"umm.. mike Walsh. I'm his.. brother." I lied, as she gave me a condescending look before writing something and pointing down the hall.
-"to your left." She said, before turning back to her computer.
never mind about her being sweet.
I sighed, walking down to the doors where she said to go. There was a big door that said "visiting hours 5-8 pm.
I assumed it was in here, because I saw another prisoner with their family in there.
I walked in and waited at an empty table, not many people where here since it was 7:42. I knew this wouldn't take long.
I saw Troy being walked in by a guard with his hands behind his back.
He was wearing a tan ish brown shirt with white sweatpants. He looked like a mess, I wanted to punch him right then and there. But I waited for the guard to leave and the other family to leave as well, which took no longer than 5 minutes.
-"what're you doing here?" He snarled at me.
-"you think I don't know? about what happened that day with will and you in the stall?" I tilted my head.
his head tilted up straight, looking like he's seen a ghost.
-"oh yeah. And soon your parents will know, your friends, your future. It's all gone. he told the story of what happened that day. Once the judge knows, you will die and rot in here." I smiled.
-"that's not completely correct." a smile grew on his face.
-"oh yeah? why's that?"
-"you see, I know Will enjoyed that. I know he wanted it, he just couldn't admit it because it wasn't you who was doing it."
my head tilted upward as I squeezed my fists together.
-"oh yeah, I could tell by the way he was talking. He liked it, I could hear it in his voice. He was practically begging for me to continue." a grin plastered on his face.
-"I mean, just ask james. you could hear him moaning through his breath. He was so desperate for it, it made me feel bad for him. So... I won't rot in here, I'll sit here for my 24 months with a god damn smile on my face." He laughed.
I nodded, laughing with him before pausing in silence and looking him in the eye.