Part 1: The Beginning

Vellinsa pov;

I was working as usual at a cafe. I serve and make drinks for customers. I was busy doing my work until I got a phone call. My worker called me " hey vell, you got a phone call ". I immediately ran towards and saw my dad called me.

" My girl, come home. I will ask the boss to give you a leave. I have something important to tell you " my dad say. I say okay and hang up the call. The boss saw me and nodded his head so I prepare to go to my dad. Why is he sounds serious? It sounds like there's something bad will happen.

I came home and saw my parents with a man and woman. Their age are like around my parents age. My parents call me and ask me to sit with them so I did. Until I saw my ex Jayden, coming from the toilet while fixing his sleeve. I was quite shock by his presence.

He look at me looking surprised to but remain calm.

Then suddenly his parents start to talk " we're here to discuss about both of your marriage " while pointing to me and Jayden. We are quite shock until we both repeatedly say " marriage?! ". Our parents chuckled by our synchronization and they nodded yes.

I was quite upset about it and I stand up. I started crying telling my parents " are you asking me to marry with this kind of guy?! ". They are quite confuse by my speech asking me " what do you mean? ". I just ran away not believing I'm gonna marry a guy who cheated on me.

I remember 6 years ago I was visiting his house. I saw he's making out with another woman in his room. I'm shocked and drop the presents I bought for him. Yes, it was his birthday. He saw me and I ran. He catch me and held my wrist I roughly shoo his hands away. I ask for a break up while tears are falling down. He just respond " okay ". He's okay with it, it's like he didn't care anymore. He look like he's waiting for a break up long ago.

That makes me upset, I feel even more upset because I'm gonna marry him. I don't want that to happen seriously. I hate it, it's hard for me to move on before how can I handle when we are husband and wife.

Will our marriage life doing fine? I'm scared cause I feel like there will be another thing will happen.