Chapter 13 (🍋?)

"No thanks, I'm taken," you reply to a chuckle. She merely shrugs and lights a cigarette. After taking a drag she offers it to you, but you decline that as well.

"You seem like a good dude. Hope you're not with the blondie who went around to the back," she sighs, pulling out her phone and logging in. It looks like she's texting someone, but that's none of your business. "Those two were giggling like a pair of little kids. Chick kept saying not to worry, that nobody was gonna know."

You nod and head around to the side of the building, hoping that the blonde chick that she saw was some other girl. After all, there are a lot of them here tonight.

Regardless, the girl is hooking up right now. You hear loud feminine moans, but they sound choppy. The mystery woman is definitely behind the dumpster, and she's definitely getting her brains fucked right out of her skull.

Slowly, you peak around the dumpster. Please don't be Leah... Please don't be Leah... Please don't be Leah...

Unfortunately, that's exactly who it is. Jimmy is fucking Leah against the wall, seemingly giving her everything he's got. Leah moans loudly one more time, then tells him to stop. You're forced to take cover when they move, probably to switch positions. Fucking hell.

You peek again, and this time Leah is on her knees, sucking the life out of his dick. Her dress is pulled down around her stomach to expose her tits, and you can only watch as she pulls back and jerks him off to completion.

You were hoping to catch them kissing or something. This, though... you just watched your girl take a facial from another dude...

A sudden rage takes over you. You pull out your camera, turn in the flash, and take a picture of Jimmy with his dick out and Leah with cum all over her face a tits. They turn and look at you like a pair of deer caught in headlights.

"Leah, give me your phone and get the fuck out of here," you demand. She does as she's told and practically sprints away. Jimmy quickly pulls his pants up as this is going on and tries to reason with you, but he eats a right hook to the face. The force of it knocks him clean off his feet. "You fucked my girl and cheated on one of my friends. I ought to kick your ass twice!"

"Don't act like you didn't cheat either, bruh!" he says defiantly. Gotta admit, he's got some guts for a guy who got laid out by one shot to the face. "Leah caught you fuckin' with my wife!"

"What?" you snap, remembering the incident in the pool. It was hardly your fault, but you ended up going along with it.

"Yeah man, she also got an audio clip of you and Rebecca!" he says hastily, thinking that selling out his partner in crime will save his ass. "It's all in this fucking folder she made me keep!"

"Prove it!" Upon your orders, Jimmy quickly gets his phone out and opens up the folder for you. Part of you considers asking him about the password, but that's not important at the moment. This shit needs solved NOW.

Jimmy hands his phone over, and you can through the folder. A lot of it is a collection of him and Leah doing the deed together, but you do find a short video of Trinity riding you in the hot tub. It's actually kinda hot.

Next, you find the audio clip of you and Becky. It seems like Leah has her phone pressed up against the door... on the other side, you can hear the undeniable sound of you having sex with Becky. You know because you still play through every second of that in your head sometimes.

The problem with this audio clip is that this happened about a month before you and even began talking like you were gonna get together. For Leah to have it means she followed you back to your hotel room the night you won the title... how long did this crazy bitch stalk you?

You send everything in the folder to yourself, then delete it off of their phones. They no longer have dirt on you, which saves you a lot of trouble; this is probably what their plan for SunmerSlam was. To leak your shit, then break away from the two of you undetected. The only reason they probably chose to do it then is because you're planning to dump the title to Colby.

They likely wanted to leak the audio of you and Becky so he would be inclined to take revenge and potentially injure you. It would also stand to hurt WWE's reputation, seeing as it would lead to speculation that it's the reason they're taking the title away from you. The contents of that folder are a metaphorical kamikaze.

You ask Jimmy about it, and he confirms that you got their plan right. He then cowers a little bit and says, "Listen man, I didn't want any of this! Leah's crazy as fuck, she made me do it!"

"The shitty part is that I believe you." All of Leah's weird behavior--even from before the relationship started--all makes sense now. She built it on deception and manipulation. Her plan was to use you to gain fame and money, and when the well ran dry she planned to run off to the next guy. Destroying you would cover her tracks.

"Please don't kick my ass, bro," Jimmy says. In response, you grab him by the shirt and stare him dead in the eye.

"You stay the fuck away from Leah, got it?" you reply in a deadly quiet tone. He nods frantically. "Also, if you're stupid enough to ever cross me again, that punch is going to seem like a walk in the fucking park."

Once again Jimmy nods frantically, and you let him go. He darts away even faster than Leah did, and you return to Trinity in the bar.