Chapter 4🍋

You march down to the ring, much to the Miz's delight. He tosses you a microphone and leans against the ropes, sparing a second to mock the fans while you think of something to say.

"So, knowing that you have a title shot in like six days, you want to fight me tonight?" you ask slowly, doing your best to make him look dumb.

"Exactly! I want to beat you in front of all these idiots on live TV," he says in his rapid-fire television voice. "I want every single person in the world to see me beat you!"

"It's not gonna happen, but to hell with it... I'm down for a fight tonight." You toss your microphone aside as a referee charges down to the ring. Miz retreats to his corner, and you make your way to your own.

The bell rings, and the two of your run forward to meet each other. It comes as no surprise that Miz gains the upper hand in the beginning of the match, seeing as he's the one that was prepared to fight tonight.

He maintains control for the first few minutes of the match, using a variety of precise strikes and technical holds to keep you off your feet.

Though, he must be crazy if he thinks this can keep you down. You're the same guy who beat AJ Styles at WrestleMania... does he really think a bit of technical shit can beat you, prepared or not?

You punch him directly in the face, staggering him. Then you begin to lay into him, giving him the ass-kicking of a lifetime. It seems like you're about to win, so you set up your finisher... only to feel the unmistakable sensation of a steel chair colliding with your back.

You fall down to the matt, and before you can even try to get up, a boot connects with the back of your head. Ow.

You're woken up by the ringing of the bell, and you look up to see none other than Seth Rollins absolutely slaughtering the Miz. You crawl towards the ropes and slide out of the ring just in time to watch Seth hit the Stomp, driving the Miz's face into the steel chair. They carry him away on a stretcher, and Seth just stares at you... looks like you've got a new opponent for SummerSlam.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

Back in the hotel room, Leah wastes no time getting down to business. She sets the wine you brought her aside and forcefully pushes you into the chair.

She then pulls your pants down and releases your cock, which springs into the air like always.

"That never gets old," she says with a smug expression that seems to be intended for anyone but you. It's as if Leah's declaring to an invisible woman that you're hers.

Now on her knees, your lover gets right to work. Nobody is better at this than her, either. The way her lips embrace your balls and shaft sends tingles up your spine. It's as if every move is intentional, like she knows exactly which spots will drive man crazy.

When she actually gets into it, though? God, it's fucking incredible. Leah takes in as much of you as possible, which is quite a bit. As she bobs her head on your big dick, she never breaks eye contact.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," you say, forcing even more of yourself into her mouth. Leah loves it when you talk dirty to her, and when she acts like a slut you can't help but comply.

After a few minutes of her deepthroating your cock, you're right on the verge of climax.

"Oh shit, Leah..." you groan as she takes all of your dick in her mouth. One look into her eyes is all it takes, and you blow your load right down her throat.

Leah swallows it in a few gulps and comes off your cock breathing heavily. She then stands up and pulls you up with her.

From there you take over, pushing your girl back onto the bed and climbing on top of her.

"Are we really gonna do missionary? You're that boring?" Leah complains as you line your cock up. Instead of the plain old missionary position, you hoist her legs over your shoulders for better leverage. An amused grin spreads over her face. "That's a little better."

You slide your prick into her cunt and immediately begin to rail her mercilessly. You're determined to teach her not to mock you, though you doubt this will get the message across.

After short period of hard, steady fucking, Leah demands that you speed up. Being the gentleman, you do exactly that. The force of your rhythm makes the entire room shake, but you don't care. What's more concerning to you is making your girl cum.

It doesn't prove to be an easy task. Leah is definitely a little bit of a slut, so (...okay we all know that's a lie, but) it's going to take a lot to push her over the edge.

"Ugh... you call that--ah--fucking?" she asks, trying to sound more together than she actually is. In reality, you can tell she's pretty close to climax. Just a little more and you'll push her over the edge.

"Nah... this is what I call fucking," you say confidently, pressing even harder into her. Leah is helpless to do anything but moan and moan as you ram into her as fast and hard as you can.

Finally, just when it seems like you won't be able to go anymore, she tightens up and screams your name as she's rocked by an intense orgasm. You continue pounding into her until she's done, but she takes her legs and wraps them around your waist to prevent you from moving.

"I hope you didn't think you were done," she says between heavy breathes and with an evil grin, which quickly fades into a more seductive gaze. "I wanna be filled up, Daddy..."

"When you put it like that..." you reply, starting right back up. You may be running of fumes at this point, but what guy turns down a creampie?

Leah's moans aren't as intense as before, but the way she softly coos as you continue to steadily fuck her are satisfying by itself.

It doesn't take very long for you to reach your second orgasm, and within a few minutes you can already feel your dick aching to erupt.

"C'mon, Y/N... fill your little slut up..." she whispers, and that's it for you. With a loud moan of your own you thrust deep into Leah's snatch and let loose your load, filling her pussy with a fresh batch of cum.

"Fuuuuuck..." you say, falling into bed beside Leah. She giggles, rolls out of bed, and heads over to the previously forgotten bottle of wine.

"Cheers." She pops the cork and drinks straight from the bottle, disregarding anything you might have to say. With the bottle still in hand, Leah climbs back into bed and starts to scroll through her phone.

Sexy time is over, apparently. Now it's bed time! Yay!