Chapter 2🍋

After a delightful hour of snacks and alcohol, the two of you are feeling pretty bubbly.

"T'anks for bein' wit' me tonight," Becky says quietly, looking down at the floor shyly. You raise her chin and look into her eyes for a moment, just simply admiring their beauty.

"What are friends for?" you finally reply with a cheeky laugh, sitting down next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Ye paid me more attention tonight than Colby ever did," she sighs, leaning into you. She surely can't be serious? How could Colby not go crazy every single time he saw her? How could he not be utterly obsessed with her?

"I guess I just appreciate you for who you are. You're not just a trophy to me."

"Yer good wit' yer words, boy~" She places a soft hand on your cheek, and your entire train of thought derails. The passionate kiss on the lips that follows is nothing short of magical.

The kiss grows deeper and even more passionate. You begin to think about how you shouldn't be doing this, but why not? Neither of you are drunk to the point of flawed judgement, and neither of you are technically in a relationship...

Becky climbs into your lap and sheds her jacket, tossing the useless thing aside as she continues to embrace your lips. You can't believe this is happening, and once again you question whether or not it's the right thing to do. Both of you are really horny; is this something you're going to regret later?

Yet, as her shirt comes off, those cautious thoughts begin to fade. The only thing in its place is the thought of Becky's incredible body. She takes your shirt off as well whilst you unclip her bra. They hit the floor at the same time, but you're focused on her chest. Her breasts are amazing to say the least. By far, they're the nicest pair you've ever seen.

"Ya sure stare a lot... I like that..." her words are like honey at this point. It doesn't matter what she says, because anything she could possibly say would be the hottest thing in the world. "God, I can feel yer huge feckin' bulge..."

"...Rebecca..." Is all you can manage to say. The way she's just so naturally badass and beautiful is getting to you, and you think she notices. Her lustful smile increases in its confidence as her hand slides along the erection threatening to tear through your shorts.

"It feels so big...how long...?" she says like she's asking, but she releases the beast before you can respond. Your manhood stands at attention for her, and she gasps slightly. Ha, yours is definitely bigger than the competition. "Ye've been hidin' this from me fer this long?"

"I wanted to try and get with you," you admit, "but I didn't because he seemed like an okay guy."

"How noble of ya..." She undoes the button of her jeans and slide them off with a little effort. Underneath lies a simple pair of white panties, which she also ditches immediately. Your cock twitches, begging to fuck her dripping wet pussy. Protection doesn't even matter to you anymore; you want her THAT badly right now.

Becky raises her hips and moans loudly when she drops onto your prick. Your mind is overloaded by just how tight she is... fuck, she probably needs this more than you do. At a slow pace, she begins to properly ride you.

The way she moans every time she drops is incredible, but so is the way she holds onto your shoulders. It seems like she needs you to support herself, but doesn't want you to know it. That's fine with you; tough girls are hot.

When she's better adjusted to your size, Becky speeds up and moans even louder than before. Her accent is intoxicating, making you want even more.

"Ah... feck..." she cries out as she speeds up yet again. The feeling of her juicy ass crashing against your waist over and over almost scrambles your mind. You slide your fingers up her thighs and take two handfuls of that delicious bubble butt, and when she looks down at you with a beet-red face and the fire of pure lust in her eyes, and you know she's close to the edge.

You thrust your hips upwards in time with her pace, and she screams your name out as she has her orgasm. Becky collapses onto you and squirts all over your cock, and for a few seconds heavy breathing are the only noises in the room.

"Yer turn..." she whispers, rolling off you onto her back. With a hungry look in her eye, she spreads her legs and grins. You don't hesitate to slide inside her cunt and continue the love-making. She's unable to stop another cry of pleasure from escaping her lips as you drill into her full-force, not holding back at all. The entire room seems to shake with the force of your sex, but neither of you care.

Becky's face displays pure bliss while you rail her without mercy. After a few minutes you know you're not too far off from your own orgasm, so you give her everything you've got. She screams your name, begging helplessly for you to cum.

You do just that, too; with one last powerful thrust, you pull out and spew your cum all over Becky's thighs and stomach. You spend a few moments admiring your work before laying down beside her in bed.

"Wow..." is all you can manage to say about what just happened. Becky giggles and allows you to pull her close. The redhead beauty falls asleep in a matter of minutes, and you fall asleep not long after.