Chapter 14 🍋

"Hey, did you find them?" Trinity asks as you walk up to her. The laugh you let out is probably frightening, but at this point you couldn't fucking care less.

"Oh, I found 'em alright," you reply in a low voice. You pull Trinity into the bathroom and inform her that the two of them were indeed cheating. You then go on to explain their failed plan to destroy the two of you and quietly escape while the chaos unfolds.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill Jimmy," she says, pacing the floor in the small bathroom. You lean against the wall and chuckle lightly, putting the pieces of this puzzle together as you watch her go back and forth. Her curled fists are trembling, like she wants to hit something.

"Don't bother, he wasn't behind any of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Most of this is speculation," you start, trying to piece it together in your head, "but  I think it was originally a one-time thing where he slipped up and let her get to him."

"That doesn't explain or excuse his behavior."

"I didn't even imply thag. Basically, I just think Leah somehow managed to trap him in the affair and he eventually caught feelings."

"So I still ought to kick his ass?" she asks, ceasing her pacing of the floor. She leans against the bathroom's sink and lets out a deep sigh. The gravity of the things you saw tonight must be getting to her.

"Nah, he's not gonna cause anymore trouble. If you're going after anyone, go after Leah," you reply, visualizing your now ex-girlfriend. You wonder what she's doing right now; has she regrouped with Jimmy to come up with a plan to get themselves out of this mess?

"You're only saying that because you can't do it yourself."

"Fair enough," you say, reaching for the door handle. You begin to turn the knob, but Trinity comes up and slaps your hand away.

"So that's it? We're just done?" Her words are filled with a venom that probably isn't meant for you. She just confirmed that her man is cheating on her, and any of the paths from here will be a major pain in her ass. You only lost your girlfriend of a few months. You'll be okay.

"I mean... yeah? What more can we do about them after we just thwarted their plans and sent them packing?" you ask with a nervous chuckle. The look on Trinity's face tells you exactly what she plans to do.

"It's not them I'm talking about," she says, grabbing you by the collar of your shirt. "I'm talking about us."

"Trinity..."

"What, Y/N? You're not honestly gonna tell me you don't want it?" she demands, looking you dead in the eye. You stare right back at her, detecting the hurt and lust in her eyes. She's on the verge of tears, and can you really blame her?

"I don't want us to be a thing. It's not right."

"It doesn't have to be. Just... just let me have this, then we can go our separate ways." Trinity says it almost like she's begging. You try to fight it off, but when she leans forward and gives you a kiss right on the lips...

"Fuck it, let's hook up in a 3-star bathroom," you say, pulling her close. Your lips connect, and your tongue slips into her mouth. She happily returns the embrace, her tongue fighting yours for control as you press her up against the sink.

Without looking, she fumbles with your belt and unbuckles it, giving her the ability to unzip your jeans and pull them down. Your underwear goes next, exposing your erection.

As soon as it's out, you turn Trinity around and bend her over the sink. She locks eyes with you as you pull her skinny jeans down to her knees.

"Fuck!" she gasps as your cock enters her pussy for the second time this week. She's able to meet your gaze for a few more seconds, but once you start to fuck her? Her eyes shut tight and her head droops just a little bit. She manages to say, "I know you can go harder than that."

"I was trying to start slow," you chuckle before speeding up quite a bit. The force of your thrusting causes Trinity to moan louder and louder... you wonder if anyone outside of the bathroom can hear you.

Apparently, it still isn't enough for her. The request doesn't come through as a coherent sentence, or even a string of words, but she begs you for more.

"Are you sure?" you ask, to which she nods. With a shrug, you grab a fistful of her hair and begin to fuck her even harder, causing the sink to creak and groan. You couldn't care less, and it doesn't look like Trinity cares about anything except your dick right now.

This continues for a few minutes before she finally screams your name and cums all over your dick. Luckily the music is so loud, otherwise someone would have definitely heard.

You're not too far off from orgasm yourself, so you continue to thrust into her snatch with everything you've got. It takes only a couple minutes for you to reach your climax.

With a surprisingly loud moan of your own, you thrust deep into Trinity's cunt and blow your load. Your eyes lock in the mirror once more as the last of your cum leaves the tip of your rod. The bathroom is silent for awhile; only the club's shitty choice of music can be heard.

You think about saying something, but instead you just pull your pants up and leave Trinity with her vagina full of your seed.

And, since you kept your car keys, you get to drive yourself home! Get fucked, Leah!