𝟏𝟔 - ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs.

chapter sixteen,
cheaters.

chapter sixteen,cheaters

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE woke up with a raging headache, and nothing but guilt and embarrassment for last night. the whole walk home was silent after her humiliating rant- god, was she pathetic.

as Bell went to walk down stairs, she heard Rory holler for her. "Bell! Phone!" she followed the sound of her voice, "who is it?"

"Kitty"

a smile appeared on Bell's lips as she walked faster to grab the phone, "thanks" she told Rory before her twin nodded and went off to grab her coat. "i'll see you later, Bell"

‧₊˚

"hellooooo?" Bellamy brought the phone up to hear ear, "how long have you been saying that?" she asked with a giggle. she went ahead and sat down on the sofa, kicking her feet up in relaxation.

"about five minutes" the girl answered. "sooo. i have some bad news, and some good news"

"do tell"

"i can't go to stars hollow this weekend" Bell could tell that Kitty was wincing on the other side of the phone.

"and the good news?"

"come to new haven?"

this was perfect. Bell could avoid Jess without a hitch, "okay. i'll let my mom know" Bell smiled, "but. Jack might need a little more convincing- now that he has Sally"

"oh right, do we like Sally?"

"we did. but last night she was acting . . so weird. it was like she couldn't stand being alone with me for not even ten seconds" Bell frowned. "and all she was asking about was Cook?"

a gasp escaped Kitty's mouth, "no! what? why would she ask about Cook? oh my god- Bell, what if she likes him?"

"but she's dating Jack?"

"you know people in Stars Hollow. nobody's loyal"

Bellamy let out a laugh, "that's true. god i hope not, i can't do anymore drama- i'm drained, katherine!"

"call me that again and i'll rip your throat out"

"oh, you don't like when i scream your name?"