𝟎𝟏 - ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ.

chapter one,
the start of it all.

chapter one,the start of it all

‧₊˚ OUT OF PLACE. that was a feeling that overwhelmed Bellamy Gilmore each time she stepped foot outside of her beloved bedroom.

stars hollow was the town she grew up in, spent all of her birthdays in and yet she still couldn't seem to find her place in it.

     especially when she was often deemed as "less than" or the "rebellious twin" which she didn't let phase her, it just meant she had more freedom to do whatever she wanted — because guess what? that's what people expected of her.

     adults weren't her favorite kind of people — but they at-least were better than children ( to which Bellamy completely despised ).

     but there were four adults in total that had their special places in her worn out heart. and that included her grandparents, Emily and Richard. a local diner owner — whom she had known almost all of her life, Luke Danes.

     a father figure was something Bellamy found herself desperately seeking. especially when her own father was never around, and the few times that he was — he'd spend them getting to know Rory.

Luke Danes was the key to a broken heart. he treated the girl just as he would his own daughter. with love and respect.

she appreciated him dearly, even though she was never actually able to muster up the courage to speak the words.

     unlike her sister, Bellamy was consistently involved with her grandparents. even though the Gilmore Traditions only consisted on holidays, Bell would stop by whenever she could.

     the youngest Gilmore enjoyed spending time with Emily, they liked the same things — and Emily would often spill any gossip she had around town. it was nice having someone to talk to, especially when her whole life she was seen as second best to her twin.

     Luke was always there for her. she'd open up to him, and anytime she got into an argument with her family, he was there with open arms.

     he'd never admit it, but she was his best friend. it wasn't often that he'd laugh and joke with somebody, but with Bellamy, it was constantly a joke fest.

     on the other hand, there was Lorelai Gilmore. mother of two twins, who often prioritized one, which was no secret. but when Bell truly needed to talk, she was there.

     her relationship with the two girls were completely different. she spent the most quality time with Rory, watching movies and sharing the same music interests. with Bell, she would go shopping with her and talk about boys.

she was harder on her, more strict and even more judgmental about who she hung around. but that was because she was scared — after all, Bellamy Gilmore was a carbon copy of Lorelai, but with Christophers face.